I want to boof Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He will be so much more confident in his ability to coach now.
Hasler can enjoy the mediocrity that is the bulldogs for the rest of his life.

Can't tell if a gee up, was dumped on the head during an early morning surf or has seen the light and stepping up to the plate and admitting you may have been a bit harsh in your past assessments......I'm betting the wave thing.;)

Barrett!!!!!!! Get him up here I wanna boof him, what a man, what a coach!!! He is killing it!!!

Great win last night, great job!!!

He's doing well going well tasting success!

Till our next loss

Well said mate. Give him time buddy, you'll come around. We played a vastly different game to the one we ground The Raiders down with. See what I mean about changing his game plan to suit the opposition?

What a dominant display at Rabbits home ground.

Sick of Burgess thinking he can just rough house our players (Lawrence last night, DCE the game before). He should be a marked man (legally) next game. I wanted to throttle the guy myself.

Barrett!!!!!!! Get him up here I wanna boof him, what a man, what a coach!!! He is killing it!!!

Great win last night, great job!!!

He's doing well going well tasting success!

Till our next loss
Geez, not sure having this happen would be a great career move by the coach, but if you are going to go through with it make sure the lights are on and you don't jump Zorba by mistake !!

Woooooooo go Barrett, re-sign him now manly he's proved his worth and then some

Well I'm not going to go round boofing the coach ( or any of the staff or players for that matter ) but I will tuck in to a fair slice of the old humble pie if someone can prove to me that Cartwright is responsible for our defence.
I've given him some on this forum but I'm ready hoe right in if he is.

Last edited:
It is good to see TB finally getting some praise for his coaching. I think this year has been so refreshing so far, to see the guys believe in what they are doing and the togetherness is there, tell you that this team is going places.

Yeah im loving him as coach. We seem to have a solid gameplan these days. Something that we lacked even in the Hasler days imo. Most importantly he has the boys playing for him. Its a great feeling to head into a game confident of a win again.

Yeah im loving him as coach. We seem to have a solid gameplan these days. Something that we lacked even in the Hasler days imo. Most importantly he has the boys playing for him. Its a great feeling to head into a game confident of a win again.

And how goods Ha$ler going these days ?

One of the main ingredients in what we've achieved so far this year is that we've been able to keep a stable playing group on the field unlike the last 2 seasons.
Full credit to our rehab and conditioning team for what must be a job that becomes harder as the season progresses.
Bloody hell they've been a good team to watch.

And remember you guys we are playing with a roster that includes Stewart and Matai in our top 25 and we're still killing it.im so proud to be a manly fan right now,they have reached way behond where most of us felt way before the start of this season keep going boys and well done TB you got these boys in believing that we can beat anyone on any given day.eagles 4everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr til I die.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6