I wonder if Qld would pick Myles from NSW Cup?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't know what you know about middle of the road pretend to be cutting edge for their time but clearly pander to the masses bands from yesteryear, but your observations on front row forward play in the game of rugby league is sorely lacking.

Myles did his job tonight. All our players did. We got beaten by injuries and a couple of dud calls. Pretty proud of that effort.

Ps I like that song those guys made for the start of CSI New York.

I don't know what you know about middle of the road pretend to be cutting edge for their time but clearly pander to the masses bands from yesteryear, but your observations on front row forward play in the game of rugby league is sorely lacking.

Myles did his job tonight. All our players did. We got beaten by injuries and a couple of dud calls. Pretty proud of that effort.

Ps I like that song those guys made for the start of CSI New York.

Manly dropped 12 balls to parra only 3....
Manly missed 33 tackles to parra 12 .....

No. I never played front row. But I know how to compose a sentence.
Judging by your response, above, perhaps you suffered too many head knocks playing on the "middle of the road"...

I was quite impressed with Myles opening stanza

All up he played 48 minutes for 116m and 28 tackles

3rd most forward metres behind Taupau and Vave and Taupau played the full 80

But hey, Silvertails needs its whipping boy

Taumalolo got man of the match for less meters and less tackles. Lucky we don't have him.

The forums would explode.

There's a huge difference between running with intent and just running metres. Myles is not only lazy he just got a free move and set up on the northern beaches. But we had to get his love child DCE back. Councils aren't the only institution which wastes money.

If Dylan Narpa wasn't banned from Origin this year Myles would struggle to be picked.

You can tell state of origin is approaching. Someone actually had a bit of a go today. Still didn't blow a gasket trying, but Played well at times when he actually had a go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6