I wonder who this is.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

RL Gronk

Reserve Grader
This is a snippet from that monobrowed twerp Josh Massoud
WHICH veteran club official is on the nose with some of his players, thanks to debts he's accumulated from regular card nights?

Hey @lovefooty any guesses brother :D

RL Gronk said:
WHICH veteran club official is on the nose with some of his players, thanks to debts he's accumulated from regular card nights?

Do you think he played in the '73 GF ?

EagleFromMay1967 said:
RL Gronk said:

Do you think he played in the '73 GF ?

Fred Jones? Bill Hamilton?

RL Gronk said:

This story has been floating around for weeks.
I was told by some players that they were dirty on this bloke for not paying up. Some of them want him bared from the card nights.

I wonder how Panoutas Peterides is going and where he is working now or is his family propping him up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6