I would love to see Kurtley Beale sign with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
This is a headline that I would love to see.  I am guilty of watching union every other weekend and I am often amazed at the ability of this Guy. His instinct and vision of the game is as good as any young footballer out there. I believe that he has a rugby League background as well.  
So who would you like to see come over from Union and why. I'd love to see another Michael O'Connor.

Re: Kurtley Beale to sign with Manly?

Why would you use that as a title for a thread. Not this misleading crap again.

Sorry Ill try and be more boring in the future and complain about the CEO. 

Manlyfan76 link said:
Sorry Ill try and be more boring in the future and complain about the CEO. 

no need for that. But misleading post titles just piss of the natives, and I am the one who cops all the PM's etc about them.

And Kurtley Beale can ?.....tackle that is.

He is a first rate turnstile. Good Union player, would be hopeless at League

Matabele link said:
Gets paid twice as much to play Union and he gets to see the world.  Don't hold your breath.

So football is like most jobs. The less you do, the more you get paid.

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=186782.msg321938#msg321938 date=1299833300]
And Kurtley Beale can ?.....tackle that is.

He is a first rate turnstile. Good Union player, would be hopeless at League

Played Penrith juniors
[/quote]

OK, when Manly start playing in the Penrith juniors comp we should sign him. Whilst we are playing against grown men he isn't going to be much use to us in stopping them. 

So will Toddy Greenturd bend over for Dessie once more and move heaven and earth to get KB to the dogs?
Talk is that if Beale does not start for the Wallabies he will switch to league and obviously the dogs - who need a good fullback.

Yeah this idea first got legs when De$ went to a Tahs game recently.

Now that they've won (Super Rugby Final) Beale may feel rugby league is his next challenge.

They (the Dogs) can have him.

RiverEagle said:

Now that they've won (Super Rugby Final) Beale may feel rugby league is his next challenge.

Then they can't afford Foz!

manlyfan76 said:
RiverEagle said:

Then they can't afford Foz!

Even better then mate.

I'm not saying he's a bad player.

I just have doubts about him as a League fullback, and where else would we play him??

Doggies need him.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6