Ian Donelly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
He had one of his better games tonight but the bloke is still feline. Has that awful habit of making one good hit-up before making several soft ones where he ends up getting pushed backwards.

For a bloke who seems to have all the attributes he is an incredible dissapointment. He must be mentally soft.

Glad we got rid of him when we did!

Big fan of Donnelly then ?? He is ordinary though I must admit

The thing that ****ted me tonight was how many times the Gold Coast were referred to as the Jet Star Titans. I didn't hear Ergon Energy mentioned once, nor do we ever hear about the Delmege Sea Eagles. I'd love to know what the kickback or connection with Channel 9 and Jet Star is. They are so pathetic at Ch9 sometimes it's embarrassing. It's like they have Lawsy or The Parrot as their broadcast ethics advisor.

I wonder when the alcohol companies are going to realise that their adverts are entertaining the first time, interesting the second but by the time you've seen them (quite literally) 1000 times they really, really, really grate and make you very inclined to boycott their product out of principle.

How many more times do we have to endure the Fine Form Awards "you rock Rory" or the pink polar bear?

Yeah, but they can play the Jim Beam ads "The Tragedy" and "The Girlfirend" as much as they like!!

He had one of his better games tonight but the bloke is still feline. Has that awful habit of making one good hit-up before making several soft ones where he ends up getting pushed backwards.

For a bloke who seems to have all the attributes he is an incredible dissapointment. He must be mentally soft.

Glad we got rid of him when we did!

He looked like a good prospect during that period at the Dragons just before we took him on. Disappointment indeed. Just goes to show how some journeymen can do the club rounds over a number of years & still offer very little.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7