I'd get the King Dog back for the rest of the season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mac

I reckon if Killer is out for a few weeks/months and Starling/BJ are basically injured for some time then i would sign the King Dog back at Manly to have a final run this season. The team could use his leadership/mentoring and mature attitude at this point in time….when we are basically in chaos.

I love blooding these young blokes coming through but you need some old dogs there as well to make them feel protected on the field and to be honest King Dog never took a backward step against any forward pack in the competition.

He may have not run as many meters as Gallen/Scott but he could inflict damage in the ruck/tackle and the opposition forwards would never take the bloke lightly. Everyone talks about Gifty and Choc as the enforcers in our teams of the past, but neither of those two would have taken on the Burgess clan like the King Dog did….let alone smash Kasiano at Brookvale like he did one game…

Bring the big Fella back for once last hurrah….it's not a bad idea considering the injuries we have…..

I really loved the King dog but fact is his body was breaking down and it would be unfair to ask him to come back.

The club needs youth, we need a massive injection of enthusiasm, Young Jake Trbo and Soggy Sao this is your moment!

Nooooooo, he would be on the bench along with Killer.:confused:

There must be Players at other Clubs that Warwick is looking at - I hope @:)

And what would we pay him ? $1? How fit inside Cap ? It's too backward looking. We have Big Willy fulfilling this 'elder statesman' role, for better or worse. Another young gun from lower grades - that's what they are there for.

Andrews looked good when he got called up last year. Any one know how Vave is doing? The King has left the building

Adding King would add to our woes - we'd just about form a team of injured players at present.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4