If ever a win could turn a season around its this one

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is no way a team in the bottom 8 should beat a storm side running second. It will be interesting to see how the team plays when they start to believe they can trouble any team in the finals. This side needed a win like this after the cows game thats for sure keeps them level headed to with the storm come back.

Last edited:
The thing is this side IS good enough to trouble the top 4. On our day we could do a number on most sides bar Penrith. Composure is an issue against the best in the league as shown by our last 10 min in both the cows and storm games. However, I have no doubt we are more than a match for any side from 5 and down.

This is not a spoon or bottom of the table side. Its a top 8 side that if it can tighten up will go ok for te rest of the season.

The biggest turnaround is the form -- and the appreciation by fans -- of Harpo.
So many on here crucified the poor bloke after a poor half of football when returning from Covid. But since then he has regained his form and last night he was fantastic.
I love his enthusiasm and his 'mongrel'. We need such a warrior in our backline, and his defence has been epic.
Well done Harpo; you've made it extremely difficult to be dropped when Parker recovers from his injury.

The biggest turnaround is the form -- and the appreciation by fans -- of Harpo.
So many on here crucified the poor bloke after a poor half of football when returning from Covid. But since then he has regained his form and last night he was fantastic.
I love his enthusiasm and his 'mongrel'. We need such a warrior in our backline, and his defence has been epic.
Well done Harpo; you've made it extremely difficult to be dropped when Parker recovers from his injury.
I would agree there 100% ... after the Talakai debacle he has worked hard on his game and is now a core member of the team. Played great last night. No way would I be considering dropping him, even for the mighty Parker right now. Koula neither, that bloke is class

The win was necessary for the team's belief but the effort has been there and the side has been building all year. Several frustrating errror-ridden performances but aside from the Broncos and the Sharks (1st half) we haven't actually been poor, certainly no-where near as poor you'd think from reading Silvertails.
This side finished top 4 in 2021 and throughout the preseason would have had the very highest of hopes for this year. Even without Turbo there is a good side with a lot of good players.

New rules this year (ho hum), & different players missing, so plenty of adjustments and learning to be done. But the last 6 weeks has looked pretty good to me.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4