If I might just say..............

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
As a quiet observer from the grassy area on the eastern side of the ground.........FORM IS TEMPORARY...CLASS IS FOREVER! One down, One to go!..............GEDDIN THERE YOU PREMIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Dessie said earlier in the Year. The boys are getting better at playing bad football, but tonite was a good way forward. The middle 40 mins was sort of frastrating but great to see them win/.

Hello Fluffy.... Happy?

If there were some sarnies that went missing it was nothin' to do with me....honest?

The thing I love lads, is the media can't bull****, and rabbit on about how we are a one player team anymore.

Remember early on?

"The Eagles winning % without Stewart is XYZ" blah, blah, blah.

What about now Daily Telegraph you bunch of dimwits.

Well said Vidmar, I was in the opposite end in the Fulton-Menzies stand and it was one great game to watch. It could have gone either way. First 30mins was a solid performance by Manly but the last 10 minutes was something special. Can't wait to see the replay on fox.

True OOE, we stood and watched and there was no "So long...." chant until the final minutes as it could have gone either way.
I expected a close game and so it was...but boy was I relieved when that final try arrived?
Oh well, another grey hair won't make any difference....I still have the boyish good looks and the free sarnies is a massive incentive for the ladies to want to be near me..

How good was the atmosphere??? The crowd was sensational tonight. Nice to come from behind and lift for the championship rounds.

I looked for the free 'sangas' but there were none to be found. Had a brief love-in after the game with Manly Backer, Corso Pete and DSM5. No smiting to be found!!!!

Canteen Worker link said:
How good was the atmosphere??? The crowd was sensational tonight. Nice to come from behind and lift for the championship rounds.

I looked for the free 'sangas' but there were none to be found. Had a brief love-in after the game with Manly Backer, Corso Pete and DSM5. No smiting to be found!!!!

Plenty free drink & sangas in the presidents lounge for MB & myself. I think I will smite DSM for no other reason than meeting him!

Corso_Pete link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=180980.msg231225#msg231225 date=1246885563]

Plenty free drink & sangas in the presidents lounge for MB & myself. I think I will smite DSM for no other reason than meeting him!
[/quote]

The Presidents Lounge ? Lah - Dee - Dah. Who's teachers pet then? Hehehehe...

Nah, I reckon that would have been one of the most exciting games to watch mate live, yeah?

Did DSM5 bag Ox when he saw you? LoL

Ryan, I chatted with DSM5 for 15 mins as we walked to our cars. We were both delighted with the win, though we both did comment that our fifth tackle options at times were a bit ordinary. No massive criticism of Ox but there was some constructive feedback for when he contacts us, asking for our input!!! :) :) :)

I would have expected nothing less ! LoL
One thing we can say about DSM5 - he's consistent !

For the unitiated...MB & CP are those guys in this seasons colours with the legend on their back "Proudly sponsored by Vidmar... Helping the genuine supporters since I got the club tie".....LOL
What a smashing night!...Pete/MB I'm guessing you have saved a few prawns for us that were picking up left over hot dog wrappers & half empty coke bottles on the hill?

You all seem so concerned over sandwiches so here's the offer.

Fly to Brisbane

I'll pick you up at the airport and drive you to my house.

We turn on the big screen TV

You settle down in the comfy chair (free offer does not include beer)

I make the sandwiches

You eat them.....cost NADA, NOTHING they are FREE

Game finishes, we celebrate another Eagles victory with you eating the last of the sandwiches.

I drive you to the airport.

So who's up for it??????????????

Mark from Brisbane link said:
You all seem so concerned over sandwiches so here's the offer.

Fly to Brisbane

I'll pick you up at the airport and drive you to my house.

We turn on the big screen TV

You settle down in the comfy chair (free offer does not include beer)

I make the sandwiches

You eat them.....cost NADA, NOTHING they are FREE

Game finishes, we celebrate another Eagles victory with you eating the last of the sandwiches.

I drive you to the airport.

So who's up for it??????????????

Depends on what kind of sandwiches and bread

I am not used to that kind of super Manly hospitality in the lounge. I went to pay for the first round of drinks and when I found out they were free I almost went as crazy as I did with Mark at Suncorp. :) I ended back with the hill lads at the club and departed around 1.00 am. Life is pretty good! For the record it was pasta, sausage rolls, meat pies, hot dogs and lots of Beam, and I didn't see the elusive sangas.

I tell you what, the $10 Chicken schnitzel with Chips, Salad and Schooner of Tooheys old went done a treat at the Leagues club just before kickoff. Sure beats the cold pies and hot dogs at the oval.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7