If I was Scott Fulton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
D

Deleted member 26876

If I was Scott Fulton here'd be my list of to do's

1. Sign Matulino and Matagi
2. Release Nate Myles and Lewis Brown
3. Ensure Uate WILL refind his confidence before signing him
4. Keep Buhrer.. And get a restraining order from Greg Bird and his manager
5. Sign Noel Cleal
6. Sack Myself
7. Apologise for my mistakes i would've made had i stayed in charge of recruitment

Any ones I missed, what'd be yours?

5. Sign Noel Cleal
6. Sack Myself
7. Apologise for my mistakes i would've made had i stayed in charge of recruitment

Buy a bullet and rent a gun.

I think we should reserve judgement on Scott Fulton. He is a local from the junior system who tried hard for Manly, and played a bit of first grade over a few years. He moved to the bush and played bush footy.

If he ends up running the water or something and can show that he has some aptitude for contributing to the coaching staff, then so be it. Why should we criticise?

I think we should reserve judgement on Scott Fulton. He is a local from the junior system who tried hard for Manly, and played a bit of first grade over a few years. He moved to the bush and played bush footy.

If he ends up running the water or something and can show that he has some aptitude for contributing to the coaching staff, then so be it. Why should we criticise?

Seriously, did you ever see the guy play?? He should have never played in the NRL and only got to do so because his dad was the coach (and the enigma that is Bob Fulton). Bush footy is the max he could perform.

If you think there will be any kind of objective analysis of his coaching ability you are kidding yourself, as long as Fulton Snr is around this bloke will be promoted regardless of his ability. It didn't work out for Manly when he was a player and I've got no reason to expect it would be any better as a coach.

To be honest I've got no reason to expect qualified to be the water boy.

Seriously, did you ever see the guy play?? He should have never played in the NRL and only got to do so because his dad was the coach (and the enigma that is Bob Fulton). Bush footy is the max he could perform.

If you think there will be any kind of objective analysis of his coaching ability you are kidding yourself, as long as Fulton Snr is around this bloke will be promoted regardless of his ability. It didn't work out for Manly when he was a player and I've got no reason to expect it would be any better as a coach.

To be honest I've got no reason to expect qualified to be the water boy.
Yeah I saw him play a lot, and recall shaking my head at more than a few brain explosions. He was a good player in reserve grade, but not more than a back-up hooker for 1st grade. His brother was possibly a better player at junior level (a fine passer), but we had about 4 or 5 decent halves at that time.

5. Sign Noel Cleal
6. Sack Myself

lol how does one go about doing number 3?

heard a funny story regarding scott as a player,i is alleged that one night at training the coach said backs over here,forwards over there and young scott said and poofs over that way,"around the time when ian Roberts had come out"
Robert hauled off and knocked young scott out,of course terry hill just wet himself laughing.
dunno if it happened but it was from a good source

heard a funny story regarding scott as a player,i is alleged that one night at training the coach said backs over here,forwards over there and young scott said and poofs over that way,"around the time when ian Roberts had come out"
Robert hauled off and knocked young scott out,of course terry hill just wet himself laughing.
dunno if it happened but it was from a good source
Didn't Josh Stuart belt Scott Fulton as well hence why bozo said that Stuart would never play for Manly again?

5. Sign Noel Cleal
6. Sack Myself

Dear Harry, more grandfatherly advice on the way.

Correct me if I am wrong put didn't you say earlier that you were an age rep player, were hoping for a possible state rep jumper, and hoped to one day play for Manly?

If so, can I suggest that you quietly drop off criticising the recruitment policies of that wonderful and talented Scott Fulton and sire.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4