if kylie gets suspended....all 4 props gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
havent seen a replay so cant comment but if kylie gets a couple of weeks we will have lost all 4 props for the next couple of games.that makes things almost impossible.how are our PL props going???/

Didn't impress me against Souths.

Cleal will get a run - not sure who else is waiting in the wings. Another big guy there who does some work - but not sure how many are NRL standard!!!

id say

8.Bryant
9.Randall
10.Cleal
11.Menzies
12.Watmough
13.Kennedy

14,Harris
15.Willo
16.Dunley
17.G Stewart
18.Cuthbertson

(one to be ommitted)

I think Kylie will get the minimum charge at most the guy fell into the tackle and literally was on one knee, There was no malice or intention.

If he cops anything and they want to be consistent for the rest of the year then any contact with the head should be a penalty.

On the replay Kylie looked as though he was crouching and leaning into the tackle, so not at his full height.

Harris will have to play at prop, dont think we van afford randall either, willo would have to nstart agin wouldnt he ?

Harris will have to play at prop, dont think we van afford randall either, willo would have to nstart agin wouldnt he ?

Can't afford Randall, you can't be serious. He has to play.

Cuthbo deserves a run he has been outstanding and pushing for it for a long time

King seems ok

So it should be King, Lulu and Harris as our props. With more backrowers to play

Tigers are not a giant pack fortunately - though a mobile one.

Our forwards killed them in the trial but that seems like a lifetime ago!!!

as bad as this sounds.. when i heard that all of our props are gone on the radio.. i couldnt stop laughing!!! i dont know why.. the thought of the clubs entire prop stock of players gone in one game was hillarious :lol:

but it'll be good.. give a chance to glenn, cuthbo, curtis etc.. and if it had to be any game that this happens.. its good that its the tigers at brookie in a way..

i am also worried about the fact that we have city country and may be missing a few layers for that. Can they back up?

hmm good point.. well they've got the longest possible time in between being a sunday arvo game.. hopefully they can! i remember that time beaver backed up from the test game and he still had a blinder for us.. hopefully choc & whoever else makes it can be brave and play well on sunday!! :)

do you know what time the sides will be announced?

8. King
9. Randall
10. Harris
11. Beaver
12. Watmough
13. Kennedy

14. Curtis
15. Stewart
16. Willow
17. Dunley

We're up to Round # 9 , and already our depth is being put to the test . I'm hopeful all the Rep players will back up . I don't believe guys like Morwood & Cleal are up to 1st grade standard ( not yet anyway ).

It's imperative we win our next 2 matches ( Tigers / Parra ) !!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4