If players were foods

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
By @ellakasmar

Food and rugby league. It is a pretty good mix, but have you ever thought what players would be if they were foods? It's a weird question I know, but here's what I think some Manly players would be:

Brett Stewart is like Smiths chips. A lifelong family favourite that you can always rely on.

Tom Trbojevic is like Nutella. You knew it was going to be good but was even better when you tried it, and you can't get enough of it.

Jake Trbojevic is like a Tim Tam. Everyone loves and appreciates them no matter where you're from.

Daly Cherry-Evans is like a Caramello Koala. Awesome on the outside and even better on the inside.

Matt Parcell is like Honey Soy Chicken chips. You're unsure how they'll be at first but when you try it once you become obsessed and keep on wanting more.

Jamie Lyon is like a Crunchie. Tough on the outside but pure gold on the inside.

Brenton Lawrence is like Milo in ice-cream form. It was already awesome but came back better than ever.

Marty Taupau is like a toffee apple. Ultimate toughness.

So next time you're eating one of these foods, think of the players

giphy.gif

Hope to see lots of maroon and white up at Suncorp Stadium!

Ela

Show Ella some love after another great article (which is tough considering the lack of games and parra dominated media)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6