If Snake did leave ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Manly Daly

Reserve Grader
I Think from latest reports he is with us next year but If he left who would play fullback
No Hoppa no Robbo no top shelf youngsters coming through, and struggling a bit with wingers...can Whare play FB? sounds like we will have some freed up money by then to by someone it would be about time we bought a quality outside back

i was just thinking that, as i heard that sam tomkins, the english f/b wants to test himself in the NRL, and by the looks of things - the kid can definitely play. we should throw some money at him. thoughts?

The job would go to Farrar and when/if the cap goes up we could then spend some money on buying one if there were no decent juniors to take the spot.

If sanke went to the dragons thoughts on getting stanley?

dayne said:
i was just thinking that, as i heard that sam tomkins, the english f/b wants to test himself in the NRL, and by the looks of things - the kid can definitely play. we should throw some money at him. thoughts?

I used to be handy at flicking a 20c coin a fair distance - we could start there. Yes he does seem OK but we may be getting ahead of ourselves.
Personally I would throw money at Snake first, if not successful I firmly believe Oldfield can do it (controversial I know)

Where the hell did that Hayne rumour come from? I'm getting some mileage out of it with my Parra mates anyway.

luring someone like dugan would be good imo best is yet to come for him.. Hayne actually playing off some good Halves would be good also. I'd also take Kevin Locke in a heartbeat .... Any of this realistic probably not at all lol

The Pom would do me, but he runs a distant second to Brett.

That Slater guy at the STorm is OK.

Sam Tompkins all the way - love to see him in the Manly back line.

All class - great ball skills

Watch him tear the Kangaroos apart this Sunday morning.

Go manly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8