If that was Matai?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blowfly

Reserve Grader
Hi all...

First time poster but love reading everyones views but can anyone explain why Daniel Conn wasn't sent off for knocking Kitey out?

In my opinion it was one of the worst high tackles in recent memory & I shudder to think how it wouldve been handled if it was Steve Matai making the tackle!

That was the turning point in my opinion! Don't get me started on the 8 point try!

Disappointing result today but the boys have done extremely well this year considering injuries & ref decisions!

Bring on the Dogs!

I will jump on the band wagon with a first post too. I think that if Conn is sent off and the 8 point try is ruled as Matai being interfered with ie no try, then we never get to the situation where Glenn is under a judiciary cloud. I think frustration from poor refereeing decisions all year is forcing our players to make poor choices.

Matai is great. I'd take a matai clutching his shoulder over 90% of other centres because of one main reason. He still plays better than them.

I would like to punch Archer in the face for about 30 seconds, I wish it could be longer but after 30 seconds my hands would be too sore.

wow if we take matai out of the equation wed be scoring even less points per game lol seriously mrseagles i think you watcha different manly team to the rest of us ,let him get injured every tackle hes still one of our top 3 players ,him and jamie have kept us in the 8 most of the year and carried alot of the so called names in the team all year ...

Hamstead v Harrigon they are both tarred with the same brush.  Archer is not much better Why wasn't Conn sent off?  That was the worse stiff arm tackle since they were outlawed in the 70's.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6