If we can find a positive from it all

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
It is this

I can see Lyon, Matai and especially Watmough going to another level with the other blokes missing, maybe throw Kite in with this

A chance to really write themselves into the history books as Manly legends with a month of big games

And we get to see some of our reserves play.

A win against Croaky's mob would be like Keating said: For the True Believers!

We can all stand up and point our middle finger at the NRL and 15 other teams and say a collective Get Stuffed

I would also add to that the hits that this site is getting, thats been positive and the site has held up fine

Seriously, I personally believe The NRL would be tangibly upset if an under strength Manly beat Brisbane, and Darren Lockyer's last game.

I know it's wishful thinking.

Also, due to the fact Gallop owes us $100k, can we just tell him, owe us $50k, and we'll call it evens?

I'm excited about the team. I can see us beating the donkeys with sheer exuberance and guts. I love it that I support a team of fighters and scrappers, unlike those that have lay-downs, cheaters and grubs.

DSM5 said:
I'm excited about the team. I can see us beating the donkeys with sheer exuberance and guts. I love it that I support a team of fighters and scrappers, unlike those that have lay-downs, cheaters and grubs.

Ditto............

Got to agree that this is a big chance for Ferris Buhrer to step up. And IMO he could well be our wildcard in the finals. This kid is an enormous talent, and hel light it up in our charge 4 the title.

The great positive for us is that this affords much mre game time for Buhrer, joe and rodney, all quality players that are capable of and deserving of more game time. If i was des i would use our bench sparingly, giving the likes of kite, and joe just a 10 minute freshen up before getting them back out there.

Daniel said:
I would also add to that the hits that this site is getting, thats been positive and the site has held up fine

Appreciate that this site's available, specially in times like now, to share our views/concerns/queries thoughts. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4