If we get Pi**ed off - How bout the players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Some fair calls on a poor 2016 -
Finger grab Brown
Nate "Chuck Norris" Myles
Josh "Marshmallow" Starling
Ect......
What about the powerful efforts from Lussick, Jake, Kapow & Tom T in particular...all worthy of plenty more wins & Finals footy.
Yes as fans it has been a tough season for Many reasons that I don't need to re hash....point is, if we are dirty on the results - how would these blokes feel...busted their behinds playing on injured, busted & still amongst the best players even in a losing team...

It's true, they bust their balls for our entertainment, and I rip them. I annoy even myself. These players have lives and families, and it must absolutely suck to be moved on or around.

They do get the stardome, but boy, you'd want to be a blue chip player, because it wouldn't be easy.

I love Starling as a player, and I admit, even though he hasn't been as good as he was in other teams, I really like Brown.

Jeez I wish their was long term contracts (more of). I wish their was HEAPS more incentive at being one club players and legends (Beaver).

Then again, I'm being a sook. Sorry.

I may have ripped into him (Starling) earlier today and yes i feel bad, i feel bad when i do that to any manly player (minus Nate Myles) and i know he would take it hardly had he read it. Yet i don't regret it, the effort he puts in this year has been dismal and i just feel that he isn't playing with his heart anymore. Had he been we would see him putting his body on the line like the forwards of Addin Fonua Blake, lussick, tapau, buhrer and Trbojevic are, we would see him "busting his behind" for us yet that doesn't always apply to everyone. Sometimes criticism of players is harsh (most occasions) and others are just the harsh truth...

What about the powerful efforts from Lussick, Jake, Kapow & Tom T in particular...all worthy of plenty more wins & Finals footy.

Whilst I agree, I have to add Buhrer to that list. Week in, week out his stats are usually amongst the best.

i have seen a poster on here regularly asking has anyone else heard the story about Lussick being shopped around but that is it.

sounds like someone just trying to start a rumour

The players are doing something they love, and probably never thought they would actually be paid for it. Praise and criticism comes with being in the spotlight, whether that is in business, music or sport.
I do feel sorry for the pain they go through, and serious injuries. Then again, they get far greater rewards than our Armed Forces, without the threat of death.

Whilst the players are 'putting in', the Team was never playing as a unit this year. :mad:

This is one Storm aspect that I admire and hoped that Seibold would have shared his inside info with Baz. No matter who is out injured, the Scumo Team always plays as a coherent unit :nod:

Fans paying good money to watch or attend games are the ones who miss out when the wins don't outweigh the losses :(

Whilst the players still get their contract monies and play for whoever offers them the most :moneybag: and best conditions @:cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4