If you are having issues

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
If you are having any issues whereby you can't post anything then please use the "Contact Us" forum to email me what is going on. Same goes for not being able to login (though you should try logging in on the front page as this will log you in 99% of the time)

If you are having any other issues or bugs please post them here with the exact details of what is going on.

Cheers
Dan

Daniel said:
If you are having any other issues or bugs please post them here with the exact details of what is going on.

Cheers
Dan
Thanks Dan. I've found some strange bugs under an old dresser I moved today. Weird kind of roach maybe? What's your address, I'll post them to you. Thanks for all your help. :)

yep I haven't changed that yet. I am just doing a few other things then i will get the links sorted and the redirects done

yup this is a quirk in the conversion. I will need to address that when people let me know they have that issue. Though I am going to open it up so that you can change your own username

can you try to edit it through your userCP?

Ok to change your username

go to UserCP >> Change Username

You put in your password and the new username and it will change it for you

Looks good Dan. iPhone interface is quicker and easier on the eye that tapatalk

sweet. I am going to make it more Sea Eagles on the eye soon as well

yeah I need to fix that. I might make them a little bigger

yeah I will look around later, those things arent a big concern at the moment though but will put it on the list

yeah ranks need to be updated with the ones from the old forum

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7