If you are having issues

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have tried to upload a photo to my profile. When I go to User CP the photo is there but does not show up when I post on a thread.

Any advice is appreciated

Cheers

You want an avatar. The Avatar and profiule picture are two different things :p

Cambo said:
dan i cannot see anythreads or forums when i login the only way i could post here is from the ucp link.

it has a link to switch to full forum but it doesnt work

i can see them before i log in but cant post
This should now be fixed I believe it was the AJAX PM notice that was causing it. I have now turned that off

Berkeley_Eagle said:
dont know if anyone else is having the same issue but I seem to be getting logged out regularly

hey Dan also tried adding interviews from the ABC last night but it said you can only add 1 ans it looks like so

http://blogs.abc.net.au/files/shane-flanagan-1.mp3

hmm ok I will need to look into that mate. Will do it tomorrow

Not sure why it is limiting to one I cant find any setting for that. The reason it changes to that, is that it embeds it straight into the site.

Replies to my post?
new post button for each thread?

loved and used both of these features regularly at the previous forum.

hehe Tokyo I was literally just fixing that.

Now when you click on the post link it takes you to the first new post since you last visited the thread the same as the old forums.

Refresh the forum page and it should work for you. Can you test and let me know if it is now doing what you were after?

hmm there is a bug with jumping to the latest new post. If you have already read the post it puts you back to the front page so you have to click on the page to jump to.

As for the "replies to my posts" looks like this is something I am going to have to build though there is a similar thing already in your UserCP

Dan, is there any way of putting the shading back in the quotes?

Daniel said:
yeah i can sort that out

Thanks Dan. Maybe that is what whoever was saying that the new forum was too white.

fixed. Are you happy with that colour, the light grey or would you prefer a different one?

Daniel said:
fixed. Are you happy with that colour, the light grey or would you prefer a different one?

What colour was it on the old forum? Was it light blue?

a light blue/grey, cant remember exactly

That's better Dan. The grey was to close to the username banner

If i can make a very minor suggestion. If the Forum Jump "Go" button could be coloured maroon or something other than white so it stands out more in amongst the other go button in that locale.

should be gray, not white. what browser are you using?

Yes sorry Dan. It is grey. id just like to see it a different colour that the other go buttons. Any colour other then grey.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6