If you are having issues

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi Dan im having problems trying to change my username from my email address as i dont seem to have the option in edit profile to change usename

Hi Dan I'm having problems trying to change my username from my email address as I don't seem to have the option in edit profile to change username

Hmmm, that's a good question. I've just had a look at my User CP and I don't have the option either (not that I want to change my username but just looking to see if I could help).

Dan, the Member List is also displaying the e-mail addresses instead of the usernames too. It may put off new members from posting anything here if their e-mail address is displayed in the forums for all to see instead of a username.

Yeah it's more complicated than just changing the username, hence I need to do it.

The email addresses are there because when people signed up they signed up with their email address as their username and just put in another display name.

The conversion works off of username and not display name. And hence why you have your email address.

I need to change it in 2 places in order for you to change it across the board so please either email me or PM me the username you want and I will change it. (I can try to push through the changes automatically. the problem is that then people won't be able to login as they would have used their email addresses as login)

Dan

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4