If you go out in the rain…..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Wrong place to post I know, but just a shout out to all my fellow Brissie/SE Qld based Manly fans during this rough weather. Hope you and your families are all ok and damage is limited.

I’m fine fortunately. The only stress for me is two kids driving me up the wall!

Take care.

Wrong place to post I know, but just a shout out to all my fellow Brissie/SE Qld based Manly fans during this rough weather. Hope you and your families are all ok and damage is limited.

I’m fine fortunately. The only stress for me is two kids driving me up the wall!

Take care.
Thx mate
In Gatton which is deep amongst it but fairly safe as high n dry compared to heaps of local suburbs who are 2-3m under water.
I just setup the Den room, which has the bar and new TV to watch footy, so been a good weekend....thx for checking in Waz - have a good 1 mate 🤙

Yes we are normally always dry we live on a hill but the house sits down off the road but we have heaps of drains taking the water off the driveway - water coming in now which it has previously on rare occasions but nothing at all like this. This is crazy. Massive storm just sitting right over us. Bunker down SEQ Eagles - this will be with us till tomorrow I am guessing.

I’ve never experienced rain like this in the 25years I’ve been here. It’s relentless! I get the sense the damage bill may even top 2011. Lots of places underwater locally now that weren’t harmed in 2011. Stay safe all!

I’m at Jacobs Well, all roads in are closed but thankfully all appears ok with homes at this stage.

Rain has eased off since midday so hoping the rain predicted overnight won’t be bad as thought

I’m at Jacobs Well, all roads in are closed but thankfully all appears ok with homes at this stage.

Rain has eased off since midday so hoping the rain predicted overnight won’t be bad as thought
Sugar cane country I believe TW, and low lying at that. You are doing well, not be flooded out by now. Easing conditions with sunny breaks from Mon onwards, relief in sight. I'm at Coorparoo, Townhouse, inner City Brisbane suburb, the drains are doing their job thankfully...

I’m in the GC hinterland. We’ve usually got 4 ways out to the highway and Robina. Down to one atm. We’re on high ground, so no worries there. But the birdlife has been hanging out in the garage with us. It looked like a bloody bird sanctuary for most of the last two days. Even had a fox come around last night. Gave him some scraps. My missus and I are animal freaks….love ‘em.

Yeah I’m northern suburbs (on the hill at Geebing/Zillmere) and aside from a back yard full of water and the kids tearing it up playing footy and on the body boards, were all good. The worst I get is having to break up the eventual footy fight between the kids! They’ve had a ball!

Yeah I’m northern suburbs (on the hill at Geebing/Zillmere) and aside from a back yard full of water and the kids tearing it up playing footy and on the body boards, were all good. The worst I get is having to break up the eventual footy fight between the kids! They’ve had a ball!
I’ve been watching the radar , north side really copping it this arvo and into tonight.

My neighbour has been measuring and keeping me in touch and we’ve had just under 600 at 7am this morning at Reddy Bay.

Probably another 50 or more today.

I’m not there but friends are saying bigger than 2011.

I’ve been watching the radar , north side really copping it this arvo and into tonight.

My neighbour has been measuring and keeping me in touch and we’ve had just under 600 at 7am this morning at Reddy Bay.

Talking to locals here who have been here 20 yrs they said never seen anything like it

To all my fellow Queenslanders and Fellow Manly supporters I wish everybody kind thoughts and love in this horrible flood situation.Im in Bundy luckily this time we have avoided most but with experience our worst flood in 2013 I wish u all to be safe .

Feels a lot different to 2011 Mark. No way we had this much rain over Brisbane back then, or at least not that I recall. Creek systems everywhere have burst their banks roads cut off all over the place. Just saw a vid of sandgate rd at deagon and it’s completely underwater. Shops at Wavell Heights completely flooded. Anywhere that’s remotely low lying is getting smashed. For Brisbane it will at least be as bad as 2011, possibly worse as it seems more far reaching.

Talking to locals here who have been here 20 yrs they said never seen anything like it
Mate nothing remotely close to this in all my time here, and it’s still bloody pissing down at mine! It’s been raining solid since Thursday and the last 48hrs heavy! At times today the rain at my place was like heavy storm rain that just sat over us for like an hour! Crazy stuff.

Mate nothing remotely close to this in all my time here, and it’s still bloody pissing down at mine! It’s been raining solid since Thursday and the last 48hrs heavy! At times today the rain at my place was like heavy storm rain that just sat over us for like an hour! Crazy stuff.
We are getting hit by thunderstorms/rain now, could be an interesting night

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8