If you were thinking twice about joining a MWTS trip you must view this video

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1771947381118

Please take the time to load this up and view, I promise it will bring a smile to your face.

With thanks to the guys behind the scenes that do this stuff, way beyond my abilities that's for sure.

Also please add your comments below as well AND turn the sound up

40 - nil and under the cap.  Hopefully there will be thousands of those signs in Melbourne for the first game

It's very motivating I feel, and is the reason why we love to follow "our team"...be it the Eagles, or for that matter any of the others...it's the "tribal nature" of being a fan and feeling part of something special I reckon and this video captures it perfectly.

Many of those featured are regulars and will be down in Melbourne, including the guy with the 40-Nil Grapple That sign.

And the Garden Shed / No One Likes us / Push it Manly crew will be there as well....would LOVE to see the "Silvertails and Proud of it" sign....who owns that??

Also the position we have at AAMI will be right on fence level, down one end SO we should feature a reasonable amount on TV....as long as the boys accommodate and score some points.

Yes DSM I am looking forward to meeting you, and good to see some Silvertails along for the ride.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4