I'll be renewing my membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

qldeagle

Bencher
Born in Manly hospital, lived in Manly, followed the team for 54 years. Even though I now live in Brisbane I'm not going to waiver my support for this great club. Half of my wardrobe is maroon and white and my whole life has been Manly in some facet. Now that emotions and anger are starting to settle from this crazy season, only us as The Die Hard Manly Army will get this club elevated to the heights we have enjoyed over the past decades. Let's all renew our memberships and encourage people we know to do the same. GO MANLY!

I have said a number of times during this **** sandwich of a season that I wont renew my families seasons seats and membership next year but come October when the club starts sending me emails about 2016 I know I will.

I really don't like the Penns, Zorba or many of the things they seem to stand for but I'll continue to support the team. The Sea Eagles will be around longer than the current arseholes that own the joint and they'll continue to get the same support from me that I have given them for the past 45 years.

I am just glad that this season is almost over and am hoping that our new "super coach" can deliver us a better 2016.

Go Manly. Enjoy Mad Monday boys.

I will always support the club, the fans and members are the custodians of the club and the Penns are our current owners but that is not necessarily permanent.

Lets hope that the mistakes that have been glaring are learnt from and not repeated moving forward so that we have a functional club that continues our historical success.

It would be really nice if the NRL got the 2016 draw out before clubs started angling for memberships as not knowing what fixtures are on and what days and times the matches are being played is far from ideal.

I'm having a break like I did with the NE years.
Let the new direction become clear and Baz's Crew settle in.

I'll continue my FC Membership and attending the Finals.

I'll just be renewing my FC membership for 2016.

I'll always cheer for players like Lyon, Matai, Snake and the Turbos while they wear the maroon and white and maybe I'll go to a few games if others want to but I can't bring myself to continue being a member of MWSE after some the way the owners and management have treated the coach, players and members since the Penns got control.

I just can't bring myself to carry on as if nothing has changed.

On field results this year are not a factor either.

Im amazed that anyone wouldn't renew membership, purely as a protest.

Penn couldn't give two ****s about members and small sponsors. That much is obvious.

As long as we play as MWSE and out of Brookvale, my ongoing commitment as a member is guaranteed.

Will I be renewing my membership ?

Is the pope catholic ?
Does a one legged duck swim in circles ?
Does a mongrel dog need a kick in the guts ?
Are the Kennedy's gun shy ?

Hell yes, I'm renewing..............@;)

Whoever doesnt renew good riddance, obviously bandwagoners that joined when Manly was riding the wave of success.. don't need people like that. Im renewing my membership win draw or lose...

So we reward the very people who have screwed our last 12 months up??

And so what if we do ( or don't ) , it doesn't mean we are any less supporter for not doing so.

Unless of course you are a fan of the " true supporter" scenario?

I'll probably remain a member but may well downgrade from what I have been paying, which in all honesty was a " donation " to the cause anyway.

What other form of protest do we have if not the retention of funds?, you can write all you want, that achieves nothing.

They get $250k less in memberships and maybe the only club to fall in numbers and what sort of message does that send?

Sorry but I don't buy your bandwagon argument!

I am seriously considering not renewing my tickets for next year, because for the second time in three seasons, I turned up to the match to find that my family's three season tickets (in front of the Jane Try stand), had been double booked.

I am seriously considering not renewing my tickets for next year, because for the second time in three seasons, I turned up to the match to find that my family's three season tickets (in front of the Jane Try stand), had been double booked.

Ouch, how the heck would that happen?

That would really annoy me.

I "know a guy" who sponsers the club (only approx 5k per year). Buys a tennis box each year, for his staff to have a night out.
He turned up to the Tigers game at Brookvake for the yearly box, only to be told that no-one knew he was attending that night, despite having a signed contract with the club in his possession. So no catering was forthcoming.

He is still waiting for the signed jersey that is stipulated in the contract too.....good luck with that, champ, still waiting....

The club couldnt care less about the small sponsers.
I think that they may not realise that small sponsers have the ability to become bigger sponsers, going foward.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4