I'll tell you who's match fixing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That game was up there as one of the most bias pieces of refereeing you'll ever see. Every single 75/25 call went eels way and then when all else failed call tackle off the ball AFTER AND ERROR.

Bunker can get f'd.
We were up 5-2 in penalties at half time the square up is always on. Frankly we lost a must win when our opposition had nothing to play for. Barrett has failed in getting the boys up for games, DCE has had a good pack (We are second in metres gained this year) and still fails to deliver.

Quite frankly, the coaching of this team is deplorable.

An under 12's coach could see what the scum of the earth were doing by half time. Our superstar twenty obviously was looking in the mirror instead of on the field.

Quite seriously, he is a joke.

Honestly parramatta were off side by five metres every play and never called. And Turbos mate Api gave ****e service from dummy half all game. He is not even up to under fourteen standard hooker and needs to go. Lussick was amazing. But geez I reckon Gutho would look alright at 6 for us next year.

We were up 5-2 in penalties at half time the square up is always on. Frankly we lost a must win when our opposition had nothing to play for. Barrett has failed in getting the boys up for games, DCE has had a good pack (We are second in metres gained this year) and still fails to deliver.

I have never been a fan of Barrett
That game was up there as one of the most bias pieces of refereeing you'll ever see. Every single 75/25 call went eels way and then when all else failed call tackle off the ball AFTER AND ERROR.

Bunker can get f'd.

what about Jamie Buhrer knocking on at crucial times and same as Turbo

Yes the refs killed us but we also killed our self and Parra kept turning up ! No excuses... unfortunately Jamie Buhrer had a shocker ... he is human after all

Credit to Brad arthur and his men

I have never been a fan of Barrett

what about Jamie Buhrer knocking on at crucial times and same as Turbo

Yes the refs killed us but we also killed our self and Parra kept turning up ! No excuses... unfortunately Jamie Buhrer had a shocker ... he is human after all

Credit to Brad arthur and his men

We looked so disinterested compared to other weeks, I'm telling you - it's suss.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4