I'm a bit slow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
I only discovered this today (being technologically challenged as I am) but I love the fact I can click on the "new" symbol and it will take me straight to the next unread posting.
Saves me re-reading a dozen other postings before I realise I have already read them.
I appreciate most on here have probably known of this feature for years, but I only discovered this today and I thought I would share with those others "challenged" like myself.
I also like the red "unread" feature too.

There is also an unread posts feature linked to from the top

I've discovered that if you want something done, it can be done.

Then, there is a way to do it faster.

I remember years ago actually typing [/b ] to bold something on a particular forum, then finally seeing a bold symbol etc etc etc

So it's a learning curve to us all, does anyone know all the keyboard shortcuts? doubt it, except for the guys on big bang theory! (and probably Dan)

Whenever my computer genius wife gets too cocky, I remind her that I told her about ctrl+T.

This is a longer than anticipated post - I have a cold is my excuse.

Go Manly!

You can use short cuts in the visual text box editor as well.
I type fairly fast so it is quicker for me to type the short codes for bold etc rather than using the buttos, but I spend my entire work day typing.

There are plenty of sites that detail all the shortcuts for each browser and for forums etc as well, I'll hunt one down in the week for you

Daniel said:
There are plenty of sites that detail all the shortcuts for each browser and for forums etc as well, I'll hunt one down in the week for you

Well, don't do that just for me, I can always google 'keyboard shortcuts.'

You're busy enough.

And keyboard shortcuts for mybb

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4