I'm a member badge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi everyone,

During the recent upgrade the settings for "I'm a member" were lost. Please go back to your UserCP and re-enter your member details to have the badge show again

Dan

I thought this thread was going to be about a brand spanking new idea that all members get a badge to wear to games that gives us express entrance lanes, and express lanes to food and drinks which then gives us a great 'members only' discount.
A guy can dream...

I am going to see if one my backups has the data, but a bit of a pain to extract

Ok I managed to re-add 47 of them, which was all my last backup before the upgrade had

Daniel said:
Hi everyone,

During the recent upgrade the settings for "I'm a member" were lost. Please go back to your UserCP and re-enter your member details to have the badge show again

Excuse my stupidity, but once u go into usercp how do u actually enter it??

Dan

well i didnt have to do nothing for mine it was just there lol =)
the system already knew i was a die hard ;)

Stiffi said:
Daniel said:
Hi everyone,

Excuse my stupidity, but once u go into usercp how do u actually enter it??

Dan
Stiffi go to edit profile ok then you will see the space where you have to enter your member id # .. ;) your welcome :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7