Im a proud 10 year member, allow me to introduce to you...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blake

Reserve Grader
My son, Coen, was born at 3:32pm on Tuesday 28th January.
He is already a member of The Nest.
We will have to wait a bit to get his membership pack, as it's coming from China and there is a bit of a kerfuffle going on over there at the moment.
Pics to follow once the pack has arrived!

My son, Coen, was born at 3:32pm on Tuesday 28th January.
He is already a member of The Nest.
We will have to wait a bit to get his membership pack, as it's coming from China and there is a bit of a kerfuffle going on over there at the moment.
Pics to follow once the pack has arrived!
Congratulations Blake
And a big welcome for Coen.
Just make sure you get the pack fumigated...

Congratulations on your son and welcome to the site

Congratulations. Hope everyone is doing well and getting lots off sleep,
Seriously get some sleep.....man I miss sleep....and going to work on a functioning level.....and other things that used to happen in the bedroom......but mostly just sleep. Oh and silence....and the ability to take a dump without getting interrupted.
But seriously congratulations it is worth it.....most days at least :)

Congrats mate. I tried to brainwash my sons with Manly memberships and the like....but alas it did not work. I hope you have more luck.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4