I'm getting excited

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

midsteyne

loyal forever
Not many sleeps to go and for some strange reason i am really excited about the team combo's
Maybe its because Bozo has tipped his two bobs worth in and constructed a good team,good young talent,magic old dogs,muscle,go forward,and the best looking cheerleaders in the world:h:
what a combo:rock:

I'm looking forward to the start of this season a hell of a lot more than this time last year!!!

Time to ring up the cable company and get sports net world back on.

All games all hd! woot.

tis nice being able to chop and change your subscription as many times as ya want!

go manly!!!!

Not many sleeps to go and for some strange reason i am really excited about the team combo's
Maybe its because Bozo has tipped his two bobs worth in and constructed a good team,good young talent,magic old dogs,muscle,go forward,and the best looking cheerleaders in the world:h:
what a combo:rock:
I think what is exciting is that after a long stretch of the same core, the squad has been shaken up and there is considerable new blood, top talent at that, which we really haven't seen since the early days of BK, Orford, Lyon and Kitey...

Excitement-Can-Be-Hard-To-Hide_o_90928 (1).jpg

While I'm excited about the new season and new players, I'm not convinced we will be the powerhouse everyone expects.

I'd love to be but feel these guys will need some time together before we really get into a groove.

I'm hoping for a top 8 finish with a top 4 being a bonus.

So many unknown factors like Taupau being consistent with his power play, will Lussick be any better now he's back, Dylan Walker needing to find his feet at 5/8, how Parcell and Korosiou go at hooker and if they can keep the defence tight like Ballin and if indeed they give our halves the same crisp service as Ballin and of course, how many injuries come around again.

A win against the dogs will help with my doubts so here's hoping the team can play well.

I'd like to see a tough defensive side this year. It's nice to score points but we have an improved pack now to get the defence back to the level it should be.

I
Can't
Wait

But have to ....

While I'm excited about the new season and new players, I'm not convinced we will be the powerhouse everyone expects.

I'd love to be but feel these guys will need some time together before we really get into a groove.

So many unknown factors like Taupau being consistent with his power play, will Lussick be any better now he's back, Dylan Walker needing to find his feet at 5/8, how Parcell and Korosiou go at hooker and if they can keep the defence tight like Ballin and if indeed they give our halves the same crisp service as Ballin and of course, how many injuries come around again.

A win against the dogs will help with my doubts so here's hoping the team can play well.

I'd like to see a tough defensive side this year. It's nice to score points but we have an improved pack now to get the defence back to the level it should be.
We'll win some and lose some. When we win, your doubts will be quashed. When we lose, you'll be revered as the one who knew best:)

My top two are: Brisbane (no other club has their advantages), and Manly.
So, yeah. I'm excited.
My bottom two are: Newcastle, who don't seem to have improved their roster, and Titans.

We'll win some and lose some. When we win, your doubts will be quashed. When we lose, you'll be revered as the one who knew best:)

:) Well I certainly don't know best and will be rapt if we do go top 4.

Maybe I'm just a little disappointed in how our roster has been put together and how ruthless they were doing it.

I suppose it's time to move forward and get excited over the new generation.

I'll be there in the Jane Try as usual and sweating on a good start to the year.

After all the comings and goings at the end of 2014 and in 2015 I wasn't sure how I would feel with these changes, but have to admit I am really looking forward to going to game 1 and as many other games as possible. I'll be beside the dugout keeping an eye on our Manly guys.

Those doubts are totally reasonable, and when we lose games it'd probably be because of one or a few of those reasons.

Just hope we don't lose too many, learn from those losses, and hopefully not against dogs or eels.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2