I'm getting Nervous

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't know about anyone else but I'm starting to get Nervous, about today's game we need to win this one big time.

Come on Manly ff's just smash the Love Child's

I think we will beat the Love Child's but it's never easy down there we need to come out firing right from the go. I'm banking on Ox to have a big game.

This match will sum up Orford's ability in next 2-3 years (if signs extension)
This is basically it, 2009 on the line, loss will make it extremely hard to make 8 or playing number 1 in do or die, if we win then 5th and more safety.

Orfords future is up today, if he fires and gets up home then hopefully people will leave him alone. If he fails, then the next 2-3 years could be a real problem with this halfback. The test will be completed by 5pm today.

I'm not feeling positive at all lads. We have never won there, and we have looked sloppy at times. I also have lost a little bit of faith in Ox this year, and he usually has a crap game down there.

I'll re-visit this after the loss.

Yes Ox did some good things today. Kicked a 40/20 and a goal against the wind and that wouldn't be easy i wouldn't think so on that note well done Ox.

Ryan link said:
I'm not feeling positive at all lads. We have never won there, and we have looked sloppy at times. I also have lost a little bit of faith in Ox this year, and he usually has a crap game down there.

This is always a sure signal to get the money on. Ryan never gets these calls right heh heh :)

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=181434.msg237781#msg237781 date=1251000954]

This is always a sure signal to get the money on. Ryan never gets these calls right heh heh :)
[/quote]

Man I hate you MB ! Heheheh - You know why - your totally correct ! - LoL

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4