I'm getting old.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I know I'm getting old lads, and my eyes aren't what they used to be, but I swear there were a number of forward passes (even from us too !) that were let go by Archer. In fact, he misses a lot of them IMO.

Tigers 1st try was off a forward pass.....but so was Beaver's IMO - hehehehe ;D

Canteen Worker link said:
I didn't think Beaver's was. It is not about the ball being taken behind where passed but the passing motion out of the hands.

That ball travelled all of about 30cm, so to suggest it may have floated forward is drawing a long bow.

Ryan link said:
I know I'm getting old lads, and my eyes aren't what they used to be, but I swear there were a number of forward passes (even from us too !) that were let go by Archer. In fact, he misses a lot of them IMO.

Tigers 1st try was off a forward pass.....but so was Beaver's IMO - hehehehe ;D

Forward passes have gone the way of 2nd row feeds, walking of the mark, not playing the ball with your foot etc! they are mostly ignored by the whistle blowers.

Why we bother with a rule book is beyond me? It mostly comes down to "interpretation" now.

Why we have touch judges also escapes me. They do/see jack****. All we need is someone to put the flags up when a gaol is kicked. And they get that wrond sometimes!

Canteen Worker link said:
I didn't think Beaver's was. It is not about the ball being taken behind where passed but the passing motion out of the hands.

It was forward!

Like a lot of passes these days.

the bass from Cuthbo looked forward to me as well, but Archer must have let it go cause it looked so good and it was beaver
also near the end when the tigers scored was there a knock on missed by them as well

Berkeley_Eagle link said:
the pass from Cuthbo looked forward to me as well, but Archer must have let it go cause it looked so good and it was beaver also near the end when the tigers scored was there a knock on missed by them as well

Agreed & was that knock on the one where archer let them play on & then they knocked on almost immediately afterward but when when it was us & Beaver got hit in the chest & the ball went forward & he raced forward, picked it up & took off only to be pulled up straight away for it as being a knock on? (double standards again?)

There were so many forward passes in that game it was like watching Melbourne play Melbourne. Maybe Manly have taken the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" attitude to playing under Archer. I hope it puts us on a more even footing next time we play Storm.

Cuthbos pass was about as far forward as it could possibly go in 30cm but he was going to let them score from one just as bad before they dropped it. How he is considered the #1 ref is beyond me.

I had no problem with Cuthbos pass, line ball at worst imo after rewatching some of the tape from last night

TokyoEagle link said:
Ryan, you have to stop using the fake hehehehe laugh on every second post.
What's with that?

jeezz.  Leave Ryan alone.  hehehehe ;D

tookey link said:
[quote author=TokyoEagle link=topic=178244.msg194391#msg194391 date=1219502083]
What's with that?

jeezz.  Leave Ryan alone.  hehehehe
[/quote]

You forgot the  ;D at the end.

hehehehe ;D

TokyoEagle link said:
What's with that?

Jezuz dude....that is almost more Nazi than Fro and his speling (joking) policing.
Is it ok with you if I use emoticon's then?
Actually, sometimes the emoticon's aren't an option in replying. Can you give me a list of your acceptable, and unacceptable phrases & quotes I am to use going forward, as I sure as heck wouldn't want to rock the boat.

In regards to the thread though - forward pass IMO. It's not like I didn't think at the time that I'd take the error "on this occasion" though. I'd type "hehehehehe" here, as it amused me last night - but due to popular demand, will withhold it.

Ryan link said:
What's with that?

Jezuz dude....that is almost more Nazi than Fro and his speling (joking) policing.
Actually, sometimes the emoticon's aren't an option in replying. Can you give me a list of your acceptable, and unacceptable phrases & quotes I am to use going forward, as I sure as heck wouldn't want to rock the boat.

In regards to the thread though - forward pass IMO. It's not like I didn't think at the time that I'd take the error "on this occasion" though. I'd type "hehehehehe" here, as it amused me last night - but due to popular demand, will withhold it.
[/quote]

This forum wouldn't be the same without yarts and heheheheh  ;D

Ryan link said:
What's with that?

[/quote]

Geez Ryan, I wouldn't let that upset you. Who cares if a small minority (one person) doesn't like you putting "hehehehe  ;D " at the end of your posts. I know that I certainly don't care if you do. hehehehe  ;D

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=178244.msg194419#msg194419 date=1219548060]
What's with that?

[/quote]

Geez Ryan, I wouldn't let that upset you. Who cares if a small minority (one person) doesn't like you putting "hehehehe  ;D " at the end of your posts. I know that I certainly don't care if you do. hehehehe  ;D
[/quote]

Me neither  hehehehehe ;D

Archer gives us great decisions when we're miles ahead so he can point to his "balanced refereeing" when he destroys us in big games.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6