I'm going to make a MASSIVE call here !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I don't know if it's bias, rose glasses or what, but I currently think watching every game this year, of every team, and probably 12 odd ESL games:-

Jamie Lyon is currently the best player in the world.

There - I said it.  :p

Thoughts?

Similar to Gasnier a few years ago.

players have different roles in a mtch so it is hard to compare apples with oranges. Would i swap lyon with any right centre, aor any centre for tha matter? definately not

He is on fire and the origin selectors would definately want him in the side.  Actually they need him. 

Ryan link said:
I don't know if it's bias, rose glasses or what, but I currently think watching every game this year, of every team, and probably 12 odd ESL games:-

Thoughts?

Ryan - I agree mate Lyon is a world class player there's no doubt about it and I'm just glad he is in our side and not playing against us.

I've said in another post we need to try and keep lyon at the club if that's possible ?

I backed him before the season began to win the Dally M this year, think he was paying about $81 (which from memory was the same price as M Witt, thats why I could not resist the bet!)

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
I backed him before the season began to win the Dally M this year, think he was paying about $81 (which from memory was the same price as M Witt, thats why I could not resist the bet!)

SER8 - If Lyon takes the Dally M i hope you make a packet mate.

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=180159.msg219797#msg219797 date=1240059433]

Thoughts?

Ryan - I agree mate Lyon is a world class player there's no doubt about it and I'm just glad he is in our side and not playing against us.

I've said in another post we need to try and keep lyon at the club if that's possible ?
[/quote]

I was thinking maybe el capitano when Ox retires or moves on??? Or is that a stupid suggestion?

I think that may be another reason to stay. I also think an extension right about now would be sweet. Before we have a year of "St Helends make HUGE play at Jamie Lyon" story.

Also, his kiddy will be in Kindy by then, and being the family man Jamie seems to be, I think that may be another reason he may stay. Not wanting to uproot the kids and missus.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=180159.msg219803#msg219803 date=1240059855]
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=180159.msg219797#msg219797 date=1240059433]

Thoughts?

[/quote]

I was thinking maybe el capitano when Ox retires or moves on??? Or is that a stupid suggestion?

I think that may be another reason to stay. I also think an extension right about now would be sweet. Before we have a year of "St Helends make HUGE play at Jamie Lyon" story.

Also, his kiddy will be in Kindy by then, and being the family man Jamie seems to be, I think that may be another reason he may stay. Not wanting to uproot the kids and missus.
[/quote]

Ryan - Good point about his child hope your right mate

captaincy wouldnt keep him here. He has shown with his shunning of rep footbal that he isnt in the game for idividual honors. Lifestyle (and money is a factor in that ) will determine his future.

Gronk and i were communicating throughout the game. As
I said to him, with every game that goes by, I am more inclined to root Choc. He sets up most of Brett Stewarts tries.

Jezuz - there's lot's of rooting going on in this thread. If I had a choice, I'd prolly have to go for Ox. He'd be the only one I could actually stand up and do in the shower:)

clontaago link said:
Ryan, im coming to Sydney soon, you got KY?

I do all the given, and none of the taken. Keep that in mind when you pay me a visit mate !

Hehehehe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6