I'm Gutted , but in a good way

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dceagle

Reserve Grader
Today I agreed to a new position with my company , which will mean a move to Qld in the next 6 weeks . While I'm really excited at the move and the job , it dawned on me that I will have to say goodbye to my beloved team and to Brookie for the most part.

I think I'll be able to catch a few games before I go , but it will be a very sad day when I have to give up my little patch of gods country.

I renewed my season ticket before the move was in the wind, so might see about a downgarde  to out of towner or similar ??

Does any one have areas you could recommend to live around the bayside areas of between Cleveland through to Kangaroo Point , for me the missus and 2 kids ??

Moving away doesn't mean you say goodbye to your beloved team. Just means more opportunities/incentive to travel ...

Manly will be playing twice this year at Brisvegas, and once down the road at Gold Coast, so at least you will be close for those games.

But yes, it would suck to miss most of the Brookie games.

I moved to the Gold Coast about 18 years ago but part of me is still always on the hill at Brookie. I miss the live home games and going to Skilled Park isn't the same, but still fun. Surprisingly there's heaps of Manly supporters in Queensland. One more will be very welcome.

Mate quensland living is bloody good living, you will be fine

Don't forget to pick up your free Banjo when you cross the border..lol

I think K-Mart at Tweed Heads has specials on the 6th finger........they just stick on for imports

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6