I'm really starting to lose my patience with Lowe...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blake

Reserve Grader
I've tried to be openminded towards this man, but I'm really starting to worry about the future of our club with him in charge.
We, as members, get told very little. He should have done anything possible to resign Menzies if he wanted to come back. We don't seem to be doing anything to make our brand attractive to sponsors or players. He makes a bold statement that he wants to sign 10,000 but we are doing nothing different to convince people to sign. Granted, our membership prices are much lower, but if we aren't promoting them, no one will know! A NZ tv series that I haven't heard a single thing about. (Do we even has access to these episodes?). Now he's saying it's 'frustrating' that we can't find a sponsor? Its his job to find that sponsor, don't whinge about how hard it is! Do your job!!!
I say, give him a year to turn it around, or find someone new for the job!

I agree Blake, except I wouldn't be so generous in giving him another full year to turn things around if a major sponsor is not named by the end of this month. We don't have all the time in the world up our sleeves.
We need a major sponsor now. Bring Mayer back if we have too but if we don't want to be left behind, it's time to stop moving sideways and start moving forward.

P.S who ever it is that's completely infatuated over me the last week or so and has nothing better to do but log on to silvertails every hour to abuse the bad karma function....go get some tissues, get a job and a life and grow the **** up you neville.
That is all.

CC Eagle, I'm annoyed. Please let me vent.
I've kept my mouth shut until now, because I always assumed he would prove everyone wrong and announce something amazing.
I'm more than ready for him to make me eat my words.
The ball is in his court...

WAMF link said:
P.S who ever it is that's completely infatuated over me the last week or so and has nothing better to do but log on to silvertails every hour to abuse the bad karma function....go get some tissues, get a job and a life and grow the f**k up you neville.

Haha, too funny.

I'm not sure what's more poindexterish. Continually smiting some guy, or blowing up that you're getting smited too much.

Hilarious.

I feel that everyone knew that Lowie was a filler to stop the argument's between the owner's and now that it's finished with one owner selling up.

I think that they get on the front foot and pick up a CEO that see's a challenge and goes "Bring it on"

WAMF link said:
P.S who ever it is that's completely infatuated over me the last week or so and has nothing better to do but log on to silvertails every hour to abuse the bad karma function....go get some tissues, get a job and a life and grow the f**k up you neville.
That is all.

You and me both. I went from 5 to -3 overnight but I'm crawling back up to positive. As it turns out what they say is true. Karma is a bitch.

Shane link said:
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=186249.msg311494#msg311494 date=1294827967]
Pointdexter lol

Dont bait the trolls,i had the same tossjob doing it to me,smites are just a joke anyway
[/quote]

I don't bother smiting you big guy, I just tell you when you're talking smack. Which is about 3/4's of your posts in the cricket forum.

Volley link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=186249.msg311503#msg311503 date=1294829257]
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=186249.msg311494#msg311494 date=1294827967]
Pointdexter lol

Dont bait the trolls,i had the same tossjob doing it to me,smites are just a joke anyway
[/quote]

I don't bother smiting you big guy, I just tell you when you're talking smack. Which is about 3/4's of your posts in the cricket forum.
[/quote]

I dont talk smack i speak my mind,BTW how good is it Paine has replaced Haddin for limited overs cricket,see his tears are delicious!

He did however have a great ashes series,not what i expected from old iron gloves,with the bat or gloves honestly

If by limited overs cricket you mean t20, then yes he has.

One Day Internationals is a different story though.

Knowing these chump selectors though, they could very well spear Haddin from ODI's as well.

Paine batted well tonight. Where was he batting, 8?

lismore_fan link said:
[quote author=Volley link=topic=186249.msg311519#msg311519 date=1294831510]
Paine batted well tonight. Where was he batting, 8?

Tim Paine didn't get a bat!
[/quote]

I think that was Volley's point.
Subtle irony loses it's meaning when you point it out. Just a tip.

I'd really love us to announce a big new sponsor soon. More so I don't have to read about how we don't have one than anything else now.
It doesn't matter what any of us think. The people on the inside have a business to run & they'll be judged on that by other people on the inside, just like every other business.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4