I'm running 21km- True Story!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Morning everyone,

A few of you may know that I have decided to embark on a huge personal challenge. Running the Blackmore's Half Marathon in September.

For the past 2 months I have been training 4 times a week, gradually working my way up to the 21km I will run next month. Last week I clocked up 34km!

While the decision to make do the run was to challenge myself to overcome a huge mental obstacle, I wanted to make a difference at the same time.

Can Too is an incredible organisation that has raised close to $10 million dollars in directly funding cancer researchers in Australia.

I have a fundraising target of $1350. I would hugely appreciate any support you could give me in reaching that goal.

You can donate here

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Morning everyone,

A few of you may know that I have decided to embark on a huge personal challenge. Running the Blackmore's Half Marathon in September.

For the past 2 months I have been training 4 times a week, gradually working my way up to the 21km I will run next month. Last week I clocked up 34km!

While the decision to make do the run was to challenge myself to overcome a huge mental obstacle, I wanted to make a difference at the same time.

Can Too is an incredible organisation that has raised close to $10 million dollars in directly funding cancer researchers in Australia.

I have a fundraising target of $1350. I would hugely appreciate any support you could give me in reaching that goal.

You can donate here

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa said:
Morning everyone,

You can donate here.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Your link isnt working :( I'd be happy to donate.

Larissa said:
Morning everyone,

You can donate here.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Napper said:
Larissa said:
Morning everyone,

You can donate here.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Link should be working now :)

Napper said:
Larissa said:
Morning everyone,

You can donate here.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Link should be working now :)

17 man first grade squad @ $100 each = $1,700.00. Target reached.

They can afford it.

They can afford it.

HappilyManly said:
Larissa, post a picture of Wolfman in the Close the Gap Jersey and I'll donate $10 :D

To be honest I haven't even seen the jersey yet!!!!!

I'll see what i can do though, thanks for the donation :)

Chip and Chase said:

They can afford it.

Feel free to ask them on my behalf!

HappilyManly said:
Larissa, post a picture of Wolfman in the Close the Gap Jersey and I'll donate $10 :D

To be honest I haven't even seen the jersey yet!!!!!

I'll see what i can do though, thanks for the donation :)

Chip and Chase said:

They can afford it.

Feel free to ask them on my behalf!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6