I'm Shocked Big Time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If there's any truth ? to what I just heard on the radio than I'm REALLY shocked. I just heard on the news that Choc would consider leaving the Sea Eagles to play for another Club if the price was right as he wants to be the worlds best back Rower.

If this is true I'm shocked big time and to the core plz don't leave Choc.

See separate post today. Don't worry too much. It is just part of the game of trying to get the most of out his next contract negotiations. Put it in the context of the whole article and there aren't too many concerns at this point.

My bad C W on the double post. Yeah I thought it was strange that Choc would leave Manly I really hope it's just as you say mate. The Dragons and the Storm have both made it clear they are interested in him.

Its just the storm scum through their news limited connections trying to unsettle us before tonights game. 

****ing low down dirty scum I hope we smash them by fifty tonight.

as a footballer you have a 15 year career at best, you make as much money as you possibly can before leaving the game.

I wouldn't like to see him leave but his comments are understandable.

Last week, maybe in RLW, it was reported that Choc is willing to take a bit of a paycut to remain at manly for his entire career

Seriously, is he a 350,000-400,000 a year player? He misses 6-10 tackes a match but his yardage is good, granted. Would prefer a Hindmarsh type player for that amount. 300,000 grand, max!!

Yep, let's not get carried away.  Just off-load the dwarf-man and the rest can slot in there under the cap.  All good really.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4