Im sick of $BW and I$$y and Ricky $tuart and Mundane and Weedler and Na$$er

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Enough is enough.....The ARLC do backflips for Sunny now Parra want the hoops out for Izzy.

F@rk them both...Im sick of hearing and reading about just them.

If Izzy wants more than anyone else....P1ss off to Union...who gives a toss

RE: Im sick of $BW and Izzy

yeah i'm a bit over it, its like they're welcomed back with open arms after leaving our code to increase their bank accounts!

RL owes them nothing, not sure what all the fuss is about with SBW either, its a 1 year deal FFS!

No ones bigger then the game (these clowns think they are) ! Aslong as it keeps us ''Under the radar'' ill be fine with it !

They should make I$$Y play for the wooden spooners. Oops they are.

Fact is they came back. Everyone is entitled to grow and learn from the past. Money aside they prefer to play league.

Best FU to other codes league could have.

Also, will add some colour to dogs v roosters.

Regardless of the player, Ricky Stuart has a point. What IS the red tape holding up the move(s)?

Also, Hayne, Falou, Hopoate, Tonga, Sandow, Roberts &/or Matua is starting to look like a decent back line. Especially when you throw in Moi Moi, B. Smith, Harrison and Lussick in the forwards.

The Eels have had some great teams on paper in recent years. They're a different proposition on grass.

You can add Benji to the sicko list too :exclamation:
----------------------------------------------
Benji Marshall's manager is to seek an immediate release from the Wests Tigers star's contract so he can pursue opportunities in Japanese rugby.

Manager Martin Tauber has told News Ltd that in the wake of the NRL accepting Sonny Bill Williams' return to the game he is keen to explore Marshall's opportunities in the rival code.

Tauber believes the NRL's registration of Williams has set a precedent other players can pursue.

'It is probably something I will raise with the chief executive in the next couple of days, when they come back from their exhaustive camp,' Tauber said on Wednesday.

'It's an opportunity for them to earn additional income that would set themselves up financially for the long term.'

The NRL has previously rejected players moonlighting in rival codes, but there is a growing belief that future moves to stop players jumping codes in the off-season might be a restraint of trade following the Williams precedent, the News Ltd report said.

http://www.skynews.com.au/sport/article.aspx?id=816523
--------------------------------------------------
Now that his mollycoddling Mentor has been booted, Benji will be expected to train and follow orders - not for him it seems :dodgy:

So he talks to the media first before he talks to his client's boss ? Maybe I'm cynical, but that leads me to think it's just hot air and rhetoric.

I am sick of Ricky Stuart.

Can we add him to the thread title.

HappilyManly said:
You can add Benji to the sicko list too :exclamation:
----------------------------------------------
Benji Marshall's manager is to seek an immediate release from the Wests Tigers star's contract so he can pursue opportunities in Japanese rugby.

Manager Martin Tauber has told News Ltd that in the wake of the NRL accepting Sonny Bill Williams' return to the game he is keen to explore Marshall's opportunities in the rival code.

Tauber believes the NRL's registration of Williams has set a precedent other players can pursue.

'It is probably something I will raise with the chief executive in the next couple of days, when they come back from their exhaustive camp,' Tauber said on Wednesday.

'It's an opportunity for them to earn additional income that would set themselves up financially for the long term.'

The NRL has previously rejected players moonlighting in rival codes, but there is a growing belief that future moves to stop players jumping codes in the off-season might be a restraint of trade following the Williams precedent, the News Ltd report said.

http://www.skynews.com.au/sport/article.aspx?id=816523
--------------------------------------------------
Now that his mollycoddling Mentor has been booted, Benji will be expected to train and follow orders - not for him it seems :dodgy:

I'm sure it means a short stint over the summer. Not full time.

bennyeagle said:
No ones bigger then the game (these clowns think they are) ! Aslong as it keeps us ''Under the radar'' ill be fine with it !
I agree,but I really think SBW thinks he is bigger than anyone,especially after the media feast on him everyday,he would be loving it

I need to know what Mundine thinks first......

Ryan said:
Regardless of the player, Ricky Stuart has a point. What IS the red tape holding up the move(s)?

Also, Hayne, Falou, Hopoate, Tonga, Sandow, Roberts &/or Matua is starting to look like a decent back line. Especially when you throw in Moi Moi, B. Smith, Harrison and Lussick in the forwards.

There's no red tape Ryan, I reckon that have salary cap issues and Ricky imo is seeking a dispensation by threatening that he'll go to union. The only red tape is Falou's asking price.

And clearly he wants the NRL to grant an extra Salary Cap to the Eels to secure this player and bring them back to being a force again

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO

How come the NRL are accepting Williams' contact if his agent (Nasser) is not accredited? Do they have different rukes for some?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8