I'm sorry c eagle!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Please accept my most humble and sincerest apology for what you have taken as an "outburst" on my behalf in your thread titled "Missing chic and snake"

I have been asked via PM by c eagle to publicly apologise for making fun of c eagle's spelling mistake in his thread. The mistake was not his, but his phone. What I regarded as humour was not taken as such by c eagle, therefore I am publicly apologising on the most visited forum on the site.

Please note c eagle, as I have told you in my PM to you, I could not care less about your sexuality. Each to his/her own.

Long gone are the days when a joke was a joke, and treated as such. I miss those days dearly.

I can take a joke like most.... And it's all well and good to make nothing of it after the fact.......it was a simple mistake , my phone changed choc to chic....... And I'm not surprised you kiwi are close by on both occasions, last time I had any dealings with you , you made comments regarding a family member of mine.... Which also was let go without any disciplinary action, just rubbish that no one should have to cop, It's simple....treat those how yourself expect to be treated.

meanwhile...

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-A-young-Manly-fan-s-final-wish

c eagle said:
I can take a joke like most.... And it's all well and good to make nothing of it after the fact.......it was a simple mistake , my phone changed choc to chic....... And I'm not surprised you kiwi are close by on both occasions, last time I had any dealings with you , you made comments regarding a family member of mine.... Which also was let go without any disciplinary action, just rubbish that no one should have to cop, It's simple....treat those how yourself expect to be treated.

You tell em tiger!

Call me old fashioned if this is a gee up this is pathetic!
If not suck it up and move on! Seriously
One thing I will say about this site is that just about everyone is pretty respectful and at best sometimes playful!. Unless been a moderator is a full time job on this site?
Anyone would think this was a netball forum but then again they are probably at little tougher than some on here!

@"c eagle" and @mozgrame - I can unlock the Snake and Chic (sic) thread should you wish to go back and patch things up. c eagle can edit his spelling mistake pesky phone autocorrect and moz you can remove your bursting out post. Would that make things better ??

Chip and Chase said:
@"c eagle" and @mozgrame - I can unlock the Snake and Chic (sic) thread should you wish to go back and patch things up. c eagle can edit his spelling mistake pesky phone autocorrect and moz you can remove your bursting out post. Would that make things better ??

Meh, I'm not the one with the problem. Would I have to delete my apology in this thread then? I kind of like this thread.

Hmmm...what are your thoughts Kiwi?

Sillybus said:
Darren said:
Carn't beleave this sew far!

Chic Chic Boom

L2spell bro what are you a gay illiterate?

Hahaha!! Gold! (and I'm sure Darren got the joke too) That's what makes it funny. :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7