I'm sorry - did I miss something?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Is there anyone that can possibly explain how to Dragons knock-ons in the Nightingale try were missed not on;y by the video ref but also by the commentary team?

And is it just me but did it look like Bullet's left hand was on the football the entire time in his disallowed try?

1st one can't explain, but after 3000 looks i knew it would be given. At best for them it was a knock on, at worst offside

2nd one with Stewart was just you

Mata - Sterling, Gould and co. all actually DID say no try to Dragons...but because they looked at it 100 times, they got the craps and just said, "Get on with it, give it a damn try or something".

Cant you count DSM?

And Matas there is no way Stewarts was a try, and there is no way Nightingales was a try...........but Phucking Cooley found one.

Dunno Fro mate -  I recorded the game, and watched the replay a few times. The hand Stewart TRIES to put the ball down with he clean misses, but his left hand clearly flops on the ball. The ball was in contact with the ground. I would have given it a try...I honestly think everyone was looking at the wrong hand.

I'll actually try and get a freeze frame, and put it up on the site this week. I know it means nothing now, but hey - at least we then know we should have won the game if it weren't for the bum in the box.

Jatz you must have been watching last years game on replay if you didn't think we were crap tonight.  We were, in all aspects.  Very disappointing.

DSM5 link said:
Jatz you must have been watching last years game on replay if you didn't think we were crap tonight.  We were, in all aspects.  Very disappointing.

Nope, I was watching tonights game alright. there was nothing wrong with team structure.there was nothing wrong with team positions. there was nothing wrong with out commitment.

We didnt complete as we should have.

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=177550.msg185237#msg185237 date=1211551480]

Nope, I was watching tonights game alright. there was nothing wrong with team structure.there was nothing wrong with team positions. there was nothing wrong with out commitment.

[/quote]

No offence, but doesn't having commitment translate into completing sets?

There is no way Nightingale's try should have been given. There were two knock-ons rather than one. Why the touchie didn't just tell the ref I don't know. It was one of the most appalling video ref decisions I have ever seen. Sure we didn't finish well tonight and looked flat at times, we got a poor rub from the ref and the bounce of the ball. That decision was disgraceful.

eggson link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=177550.msg185241#msg185241 date=1211552183]
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=177550.msg185237#msg185237 date=1211551480]

[/quote]

No offence, but doesn't having commitment translate into completing sets?
[/quote]

Not necessarily no. We turned up to play. Its almost that this loss has turned some supporters into raving whingers simply because the result wasnt in accordance with their wishes.

Bloody hell, I'm glad I had work tonight and watched the game on tape when the folks weren't around. I swore at pretty much everyone and everything tonight. Gould and co can just **** off, their St. George bias was glaringly obvious tonight. There was no way Nightingale's try was a try, there was at least two knock ons there. The most annoying thing is you see those kind of tries where a bunch of them go up for a kick and the attacker knocks it onto the defender ruled a no try EVERY BLOODY WEEK.

Ryan link said:
Dunno Fro mate -  I recorded the game, and watched the replay a few times. The hand Stewart TRIES to put the ball down with he clean misses, but his left hand clearly flops on the ball. The ball was in contact with the ground. I would have given it a try...I honestly think everyone was looking at the wrong hand.

I'll actually try and get a freeze frame, and put it up on the site this week. I know it means nothing now, but hey - at least we then know we should have won the game if it weren't for the bum in the box.
  Do it - because I am convinced he had control and downward pressure with his left hand.

As for Nightingale - it was such a blatant knock on that even Stevie Wonder could have got that one right.  I wonder if Des blew up in the press conference?

We should also note that our 1/2million dollar man went missing when we went behind.  sure he put up a good kick for Robbo's try and kicked a sideline conversion, but where was he when we went behing again?  I didn't spot him and we put in two EXCEEDINGLY limp sets with the game on the line. 

Heath Le had a very poor game as well, did you see that pass when we were attacking on their line , he passed it without looking to no one

C'mon berk it was one bad pass le'strange threw after how many games,even monas occasionally did it we went astray in attack tonight i reckon.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2