I'm still seeing Manly jerseys around...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

captainskin

Reserve Grader
(on people) in places that are definitely no where near Manly.

I spotted a woman in Lithgow Maccas wearing a 87 jersey on Wednesday; and a bloke proudly wearing his 2011 Penn Health strip today in Blacktown Westpoint.

I've still got my flag on my car and took it as far as Condobolin and Dubbo this week and instead of wearing a suit jacket I've been wearing my Manly hoody all week.

Any others spotted who are still proudly celebrating the GF win and shoving it up the tail pipe of our 'haters'. :)

I wore my Premiers shirt at my first day back at studying after the break on Monday.. I plan on wearing Manly merch to an A-League game tomorrow and of course the Test on Sunday..

And of course still got a car flag, ribbons and stickers on my car!

Still driving around Noosa with Manly flags on car - funny nothing on the "National" news coverage about Manly's new coach etc up here - we don't even exist according to the Queenslanders (apart from Manly fans who live in qld). Can't wait to play the Broncos next year at Suncorp - just hope we do.

Brissie Kid said:
Just saw a guy in a 1994 NSWRL Pepsi jersey at Woolworths in Rouse Hill.

I like it when you name the date of the jersey and the suburb (and even centre) where you have spotted them. It paints the picture, tells a story, and others can look out for Manly brothers and sisters as well.

i wear mine out in canberra still. i still see plenty of people wearing manly gear. esp today as its public service casual day.

Canteen Worker said:
Have worn my new Manly tie to work twice this week and talked about how good the Grand Final was at a staff meeting of over 140!!!!!
Where the hell do you work? At my staff meetings we never talk about anything as awesome as a Manly GF win.

Moved up to Forster at the beginning of the year and have very often seen Manly gear worn by locals, was very nice to see quite a lot more grand final time, Myself I wear Manly gear minimum once a week.
Mind you anyone my brother considers his Manly gear his casual so it's worn everday after work and weekends

mwsneagle said:
Moved up to Forster at the beginning of the year and have very often seen Manly gear worn by locals, was very nice to see quite a lot more grand final time, Myself I wear Manly gear minimum once a week.
Mind you anyone my brother considers his Manly gear his casual so it's worn everday after work and weekends

There are a couple of regulars from the traveling supporters that live in Forster so you might see them around the streets.

still flying the car flag each day (maybe till the end of the month) and proudly wore my Premiers shirt today at work. Lots of Manly haters in my workplace. haha

Jono said:
mwsneagle said:

There are a couple of regulars from the traveling supporters that live in Forster so you might see them around the streets.

Yep see them quite a bit - family.

I saw a Manly jersey at Charlestown today, said g'day to its owner on my way past and pointed out the Manly club tie I was wearing. Apparently Cherry-Evans and some of the Kangaroos were there signing autographs.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6