Imagine Brookvale oval choc full of wooden spoons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
Forget the brown paper bags. Imagine every kid, woman and man holding spoons when we play the cheating Scum in a couple of weeks time.

Sponsorship opportunity on 15,000 wooden spoons that could be handed out at the entrances to the ground on match day.
Charge 1 or 2 bucks for the spoons and donate profits to charity.

Get 2 of them and use them as clapping sticks.
End of game they should all be dropped off at their dressing sheds.

Buggar 15,000 people there the club should hope that it get's atleast 18,000. Imagine that 18,000 people with wooden spoons chanting CHEATS! CHEATS! CHEATS!

hmmm maybe I should sell them through here

Yes Dan. I thought of silvertails.net printed on the spoons?
I'd have to check but would be confident it would make the Guinness book of records for something lol. Not to mention plenty of free worldwide press.

This will all be fun so long as we win. The players need to realise that out of the their last 6 games, the Storm will be most fired up to do well in this match.

awesome we have to do something special like this ,win or lose atleast we are doing it without cheating ;)

Correct Bradza....I reckon this could be our toughest game (bar perhaps the Dragons) in the run home...there will be no game more than this one that they will lift for, and don't forget we were the last side to beat them BEFORE the scandal, so that's an added incentive as well.

However the Spoon idea is a good one

WAMF link said:
Forget the brown paper bags. Imagine every kid, woman and man holding spoons when we play the cheating Scum in a couple of weeks time.

Sponsorship opportunity on 15,000 wooden spoons that could be handed out at the entrances to the ground on match day.
Charge 1 or 2 bucks for the spoons and donate profits to charity.

BEST.... IDEA.... EVER....

Jeez you blokes are slow  ;)

I've already got three wooden spoons ready & primed for that special day with many more to come. Can't wait for it.

Not a bad idea...but actually I don't know if everyone would play the game, I can think that many fans who turn up to watch the game would be put off by that idea

I'm sure Ryan could get Nab to chip in? It's for charity after all and they have thrown far more money away for lesser causes  ;)

I like the idea from an entertainment angle, BUT to me it sems like the Storm dont have much motivation to really try extra hard - and I would prefer to keep it that way.  We would be giving them reason to get their backs up.

I am a bit torn though cause it would be great to see.

The Indian link said:
I like the idea from an entertainment angle, BUT to me it sems like the Storm dont have much motivation to really try extra hard - and I would prefer to keep it that way.  We would be giving them reason to get their backs up.

I am a bit torn though cause it would be great to see.

Very fair point.......but it would be funny

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7