impact players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
we need players like BODENE thompson from titans..or fifitti from the tigers or gillett from broncos ....we have BAILEY, CROSS, BURIUER that is a JOKE DESSEY...

wow i wrote the same thread but,my computer wiped it..... agree totally our bench offers little to no impact, and whats going to change nexted year

i rate bodene thompson very highly he can jump ,run and tackle much better than our bench..our chances were hargreaves and tasi and they are going to the team that smashed us today,we look like imbosoles letting hargreaves go he KILLED US TODAY...

We seem to be the only club that doesnt have YOUNG massive islanders sitting on our bench waiting to come on with a point to prove.
Thats what we're really missing, young blokes trying to make a name for themselves in the forwards.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Some of this topic really shows how low the standards have dropped in Fro's absence

My favourite mr seagles word of the day was 'imbosoles' just personally. Really hammered home the point of the thread with some vigor.

Wolfpack link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=184924.msg288844#msg288844 date=1283164062]
Some of this topic really shows how low the standards have dropped in Fro's absence

My favourite mr seagles word of the day was 'imbosoles' just personally. Really hammered home the point of the thread with some vigor.
[/quote]

imbosole- a foot that is not very smart

Our impact player next year is said to be Yileen Gordon.  He will turn the club around - not.

Is it just me or does it seem like when one of Silvertails more regular posters goes missing for a while a new poster with bad spelling and grammar seems to come on board.

Mata - sorry mr seagles is right though in that des signs a lot of players who are like he was when he played - high work rate get the job done type guys.  Bhurer fits that mould.

He doesn't seem to like impact players like most other clubs have and the game is changing and we seem to be left behind now. 

Dessie has run out of ideas. We have the exact same game plan every week irrespective of who we are playing. I grew up seeing teams coached to employ tactics exploiting the oppositions weakness.
When was the last time we scored a length of the field try? . The Tigers & Raiders have variation. We have nothing different to offer week after week. If our forwards cant keep bashing the opposition we lose. Unfortunately our forwards are running out of puff in the second half while half our bench gets only 10-15mins playing time on the field.
The only shock tactic I have seen all year has been the odd short kick-off.

Just read that Iafeta Palea'aesina is leaving Wigan at the end of the year. Will probably stay over there, but what an impact player that would be !!

I think George Rose had great impact coming off the bench before he got injured. He's scored/set up plenty of tries close to the line. At the start of the year he was even being mentioned for origin. Its just a shame he let himself go.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Just read that Iafeta Palea'aesina is leaving Wigan at the end of the year. Will probably stay over there, but what an impact player that would be !!

Going to the original red devils..... Salford

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4