Important Game in Many Ways

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
This game against the Dragons is the last home game unitl Week 11 (given that our home game against the Eels is at the SCG).

In the next five weeks we play:

Dogs at Telstra
Parra at SCG
Tigers at Leichhardt
Broncos at Suncorp
Storm at Brookie
Bye

Given that our away formin the past years has been patchy at best and pathetic at worst it is important we get a leg-up at keeping in touch with the 8 whilst we go through this run.

Vital weeks ahead with the rep season coming up as well and the likelihood of losing BK and maybe Bell and Orford for State of Origin. Beaver is likely to be in the mix as well. This period could define our season.

Out of those 5 above mentioned teams, the only one last year we beat away was the storm ,Last year we were attrocious at night & it seems to look like we are getting over that hurdle ,so hopefully we can also get into winning more away games ,on the bright side ,we did beat dogs,tigers,broncos,storm atleast once last year.....I am tipping out of those 5 teams ,we can win 3 at least................................................

If Manly expect to be contenders this year, they should win at least 3 of those 5 games. Parra, Tigers, Storm.

Didn't BK retire from rep footy?

If Manly expect to be contenders this year, they should win at least 3 of those 5 games. Parra, Tigers, Storm.

Didn't BK retire from rep footy?

Yeah he did... there is talk about him coming out of retirement to play alongside joey in the anzac test...

Have heard nothing about origin as far as i know he is still retired from origin but wants to play in joey's last rep game as they are close mates!

if manly are expected to be talekn seriously, they simply must win the games that they are expected to win,

losing against the cowboys in rd 2 was acceptable, if any loss is acceptable! but games like round 1 against the raiders was not, that was simply a game they had to win, as is to some extent tommorrow night, siants out of form, players out, huge game at brookvale. A team aspiring for higher honours would simply not lose in manlys position tommorrow.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6