Important

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The game in the AFL is amazing! Close, skillful, no ref influence and a massive crowd.

Great atmosphere! Competent officials, administration and commentators.

Lol@NRL

Everyone should be made accountable for what they say!
If someone wants to say that Toovey is not cut out to be coaching first grade they need to hear and expect some negative feedback from other supporters!
Any one that can say such a thing deserves to called an idiot!!
If people disagree with me on this and want to call me an idiot well that is their right!
As supporters some things need to be kept sacred. A guy who has taken us to the finals in the last 3 years and has guided us through all the Hasler dramas etc deserves some respect!

Ryan said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
I'd be happy if we just scored a try tonight lol

Got your wish - twice.

Yeah, prior to our 1st try, I was starting to realise what the Storm supporters must have been feeling when we beat their cheat of a team 40-Nil in the 2008 Grand Final. :s

Red Pill said:
If someone wants to say that Toovey is not cut out to be coaching first grade they need to hear and expect some negative feedback from other supporters!
If people disagree with me on this and want to call me an idiot well that is their right!
As supporters some things need to be kept sacred. A guy who has taken us to the finals in the last 3 years and has guided us through all the Hasler dramas etc deserves some respect!
With a team that Hasler built - lets see how we go with a Toovey team in the next few years before we come in our pants hey.

Mavin said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
This should be a week that we celebrate the year that was, after all we finished 14 places higher than most.

But no they will be at each other's throats

That's what makes us the great club we are we all expect to win every year ( I know it can't happen) Others hope to win we expect it.

Too true, Mavin.

Jerry1 said:
Red Pill said:
With a team that Hasler built - lets see how we go with a Toovey team in the next few years before we come in our pants hey.

You must be kidding! half the team has turned over since Hasler left! We nearly won the GF last year albeit some dodgy ref decisions! 2V was also involved in the Hasler regime! haslers team got run down by the Titans last week!
We will remain competitive under Tooves we have some great talent coming through

Red Pill said:
Jerry1 said:
Red Pill said:

You must be kidding! half the team has turned over since Hasler left! We nearly won the GF last year albeit some dodgy ref decisions! 2V was also involved in the Hasler regime! haslers team got run down by the Titans last week!
We will remain competitive under Tooves we have some great talent coming through

And that would be who!

Mostly the forward pack. And what seems to be our problem lol.

Jerry1 said:
Red Pill said:
Jerry1 said:
Red Pill said:

And that would be who!

Mostly the forward pack. And what seems to be our problem lol.

Hiku , Blair for starters Some of our forward pack went well tonight! T Red and JSL, this team still finished 2nd this year
2V is a good coach and has good staff around him. Again we have some talent coming though the ranks.
We will be very
Competitive in the years to come Jerry.
Anyway name some coaches who you think can do a better job? I guess they have never been beaten in a finals game before!

3rd year in and the players he has stared at Manly are: Hiku, Blair, Taufua, Satini, Gutherson, Littlejohn, Starling, Hodges, Lawrence, JSL, Hasson, Lui, Tred, Horo, J Turbojet, Sao, Fa'aoso.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6