Impressive

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I have to say I was impressed at the turnout of the Rabbits fans today. The crowd figure was 20k+, I reckon 15k were rabbits fans. They had the away supporters bay singing and chanting. We might not match them in numbers, but come next week I hope we can give them a run for there money on and off the field.

I have to say I was impressed at the turnout of the Rabbits fans today. The crowd figure was 20k+, I reckon 15k were rabbits fans. They had the away supporters bay singing and chanting. We might not match them in numbers, but come next week I hope we can give them a run for there money on and off the field.

There would be Bunny fans who haven't put a jersey on in 20 years coming out of the woodwork now!

Agree Commander, sounds like our fans from grand final day. I have never seen so many Eagles fans but ordinary games, back to 13k.

Agree Commander, sounds like our fans from grand final day. I have never seen so many Eagles fans but ordinary games, back to 13k.

COMMANDER said:
There would be Bunny fans who haven't put a jersey on in 20 years coming out of the woodwork now!
True. Someone did mention brushing the cob webs off them.
Also there was a Souths old boy gathering. Spud Carrol, Coleman, Sean Garlick...Craig Field was absent.

COMMANDER said:
Also there was a Souths old boy gathering. Spud Carrol, Coleman, Sean Garlick...Craig Field was absent.

wombatgc said:
COMMANDER said:

...Brannighan, O'Neil...:);)

wombatgc said:
COMMANDER said:

...Brannighan, O'Neil...:);)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7