In other news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
In a day of drama at Brookvale, it emerged that:

* FORMER owner Max Delmege has been dumped from the leagues club board for attending just two meetings in the calendar year.

I wonder how his spot on the Board will be filled ........ Any of you posters willing to tow the party line?

Matabele said:
In a day of drama at Brookvale, it emerged that:

* FORMER owner Max Delmege has been dumped from the leagues club board for attending just two meetings in the calendar year.

I wonder how his spot on the Board will be filled ........ Any of you posters willing to tow the party line?

I believe Delmege stepped down from the board some time ago, so this is old news being brought up now, as it wasn't sufficiently interesting to write an article about when it happened.

Rusty, read again - Leagues Club Board, not the board of MWSE. They are different things, though that Board has one seat on the board of MWSE.

That's why there is such a mess in the club:

MWSE Board - 7 people from Penns, Quantum, Football Club, Leagues Club

Football Club Board - elected by Members of FC

Leagues Club Board - elected by Members of Leagues Club (I am assuming).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4