In the australian today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
"IF Manly had any backbone, any semblance of pride, they would pull Daly Cherry-Evans’s contract offer off the table. Use that money to ensure Kieran Foran stays, sign a top-quality forward and dedicate whatever remains to signing a halfback who treats his club with a bit more respect.

Cherry-Evans is making a mockery of Manly. Yesterday, he was caught waltzing into Cronulla with his manager Gavin Orr for talks with the Sharks. Apparently a $2.5 million offer is on the table".

100% correct will somebody at our club have the balls 2 do it?

Last edited:
Who just removed that post im not an australian subscriber and I viewed it by Google searching? It was just the link pathway. It was in Google news!?!?

Who just removed that post im not an australian subscriber and I viewed it by Google searching? It was just the link pathway. It was in Google news!?!?

Mods removed it mate cos of copyright issues.

I had to remove it via direct request. If you have the google news link feel free to post that link

He is a professional footballer and is looking after his family . At the end of the day he will settle at a club he is happy with and this is why i think that Manly will be the club as they are not reacting like the dick head that wrote that article in the Australian

There is another article, that I cant read or post, about the NRL banking $30 million...This is more important as it may lead to an increase in 2016 Salary cap, which I believe is what they (and the club) are waiting for.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2