IN THE SHEDS - Round 7 Post Match

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks for posting that Jethro.

I like Daly as an interviewer and Hasson appears a real character.

I love Hasson's accent!
Having Irish blood on my Mum's side think I'll claim him as a relly...lol.

I like that he backed up for NSW Cup too. Shows he's keen to play and impress. With Choc possibly out it would be interesting to see how he'd go starting.

Cherry is a natural with the mic'.

Daly looked a natural behind the mike, his post-footy career on channel 9 would be assured if he wanted it.

Just as an aside. Just want to mention that Glen Stewart made a real statement in this game that he is still one of the most talented forwards in the game. He was everywhere and back to acting like a second five eighth all game. He was my best player on the field and reminded me a little of Mal Reilly at his best..

Surely that was Glenn's best match since the 2011 grand final? Realistically he is being paid to perform at that standard consistently, but it was great to see he still has it.

globaleagle said:
mate, a mate natural mate behind the mate mic mate.

'Mate" - noun

1. the sexual partner of a bird or other animal.
"a male bird sings to court a mate"

•informal
a person's husband, wife, or other sexual partner.
"he couldn't satisfy his frisky young mate"

Holy Toledo Batman, I knew the players were close but I never realised how close!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Surely that was Glenn's best match since the 2011 grand final? Realistically he is being paid to perform at that standard consistently, but it was great to see he still has it.

globaleagle said:
mate, a mate natural mate behind the mate mic mate.

'Mate" - noun

1. the sexual partner of a bird or other animal.
"a male bird sings to court a mate"

•informal
a person's husband, wife, or other sexual partner.
"he couldn't satisfy his frisky young mate"

Holy Toledo Batman, I knew the players were close but I never realised how close!

That's a crappy dictionary that you have used for a reference SER8 if they are the only 'mate' descriptions given. :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2