In Tooves We Trust

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Cant believe a positive story.....This man is the spine of this great club. What a leader we have.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/how-geoff-toovey-keeps-a-lid-on-all-the-egos-and-infighting-and-keeps-the-sea-eagles-on-top/story-e6frf3ru-1227008879516

Frogz said:
Cant believe a positive story.....This man is the spine of this great club. What a leader we have.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/how-geoff-toovey-keeps-a-lid-on-all-the-egos-and-infighting-and-keeps-the-sea-eagles-on-top/story-e6frf3ru-1227008879516
thanks Frogz,that was a great story mate

GEOFF Toovey, immediately after every game, phones daughter Georgia. It is always his first call. Sometimes, the only call.

Great dad. Great coach. In Tooves we trust, indeed.

Great to see those outside of Manly showing him respect.

The toughest player I have ever seen play the game.

Don't believe the (media) hype!

The only reasons the media write positive (and true) stories about Manly is:

1) They are trying to appear like good blokes after weeks of Manly bashing so the players still talk to them, or

2)Lulling us into a false sense of security before their renewed attack!

What a brilliant way to start the day. Having a coffee and reading that article.
Inspiring stuff!!!
What a legend.

yeah they realised by bashing us we get #strongertogether

so they start complimenting us. Reverse psychology. Wont work. Were just awesome.

Nice story. Only spoiled slightly by the contributions of................ You know who I'm talking about. I can't stand to utter his name.

Frank said:
Nice story. Only spoiled slightly by the contributions of................ You know who I'm talking about. I can't stand to utter his name.

Yes I agree. Great story until he ( z ) gets quoted . Funny how he is news limited go to guy all the time. He is also the one who told 2v that he should of let Hiku , Buhrer ,Cherry and other young guns go so manly could resign Stewart.
The man is a pox on this club.

lovefooty said:
Frank said:

Yes I agree. Great story until he ( z ) gets quoted . Funny how he is news limited go to guy all the time. He is also the one who told 2v that he should of let Hiku , Buhrer ,Cherry and other young guns go so manly could resign Stewart.
The man is a pox on this club.

Yes an inflamed, infected chicken pox....with the head scratched off!

One hopes that 2V's premiership records as a coach will eclipse all others. He should go down as our greatest coach ever.

mickqld said:
One hopes that 2V's premiership records as a coach will eclipse all others. He should go down as our greatest coach ever.

Despite having not yet won a Premiership I actually think 2V deserves a bigger wrap than his predecessor.

When you consider how he came to the role , what went on at the time , and what may ( or may not ) being on now , his years have been remarkable .

Oh sure he inherited a stellar set of stars BUT it's what he has done with the " others" that sets him apart.

He won't get the gong BUT he's absolutely " the coach of the year ".

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7