In Two Days Silvertails Officially Turns 3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I just noticed that the Site Birthday is almost upon us.

Brings back memories of the forum wars with our old mate The Oracle, the thrashing at Penrith and the days of the long sword on what was Mighty Eagles forum and One Eyed Eagle. Bannings asunder, Jye Mullane and his horror kicking games, the insults, the formation of the Mullaniacs and the derogatory reaction from the True Supporters of the Manly Eagle Rocekrs all are great memories.

This place has come a long way since then, thanks to Dan, Wheel, Mata, Byso, Stevie, Ryan (to mention a few of the early contributors) and has established a niche for Sea Eagle supporters.

The best part is that the site started as Manly was facing its first ever Wooden Spoon then, but has improved gradually since then to be a Premiership force and a real contender. Yeah Silvertails. :clap:
:yeah:

And I take full credit for Manly's turn around in form it is all down to this site....surely.....right?

ha ha

Thanks mate and happy Birthday Silvertails (A.K.A: Alternate Eagles)

What calendar are you using CW? The birthday is on Sunday.

I might have to get around to writing "the Exodus"

Good stuff.

I remember being on the outer over at MSE and venturing over here, as Frank Stokes if i remeber right, and had a spot in the Mullanicas.

Then my bloody PC wouldn't let this site work for months :lol:

Add in the time spent on One Eyed Eagle and most of us have spent way too long pounding the keyboard about our beloved team.

Yes, times have changed dramatically and we have seen a lot. 3 years ago we lived in hope that the team line-up would offer some change from the inglorious performances of previous seasons and we were cruelly let down. Today is a different story. The club has spent on very few players compared with the massive turn-around you see in other clubs and it is coming together.

Some things stay the same. The friendly and not so friendly banter of forums live on. The good thing for me despite all of our differences is that we have two thing that keeps us all together (and no, it is not the quality of Mosman coffee). Yep, the good old maroon & white and this site. May we crush the infidels that infiltrate all the other teams and stand alone at the very top.

good words MB but you forgot the other thing that keeps us together.....the entire groups hatred for my arrogance and matas continual dummy spits.

The characters you love to hate.

I must say that this site has taight me a lot and been instrumental in keeping me sane over the past few years

spot on, i remember Day ! !!! I also having just met you guys and watching Manly v Souths at NSO and it was a battle for the spoon or avoiding it anyway!

in just three years we are looking at battling for minor premiership!

Jeez management must be crap AY Ryno LOL ;)

Dumb and Dumber has nothing on you two :)

But seriouslt Dan, well done for being the engine and well done to all for being the fuel that keeps this great site motoring along

Dumb and Dumber has nothing on you two :)

But seriouslt Dan, well done for being the engine and well done to all for being the fuel that keeps this great site motoring along
Or is it Sense and Sensibility :lol: :lol:

(though Pride and Prejudice would suit you both better!!!! :clap: :clap:

Clinton and that fat slag (matas is the latter)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6