Inaugural Nines jersey auction

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Football Club is giving you the chance to own a unique piece of club history by auctioning all 16 match-worn jerseys from last weekend’s Auckland Nines tournament.

Click here to read the article at seaeagles.com.au

Beaver's jersey is leading the list of bids with 11 Bids and $610

Man, Beaver's is gunna cost a pretty packet!

@Clint will prob get it and write it off as some advertising expense!!!

I bet Canterbury are too embarrassed to try to auction their Dog's-breakfast of a jersey which was the ugliest in the history of the sport.

Apparently the Dogs Jersey had the highest sales of all the Nines Jerseys :huh:

I put a bid on Gutho's as Beaver, Chez and Wolfie will be an expensive indulgence :)

Are they signed? They'd go for even more if they were signed by the player that wore it.

Clint said:
Are they signed? They'd go for even more if they were signed by the player that wore it.

Good question....I dunno.

I'm going to bid $2500 on Menzies' as I know one of you filthy capo's will have the moolah to get it....may as well make you earn it!!!!

Clint said:

When you win the jersey Clint, get the player to sign it for you. Great having a personally signed jersey.

marga said:
Clint said:

When you win the jersey Clint, get the player to sign it for you. Great having a personally signed jersey.

Absolutely marga

Jethro said:
The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Football Club is giving you the chance to own a unique piece of club history by auctioning all 16 match-worn jerseys from last weekend’s Auckland Nines tournament.

Click here to read the article at seaeagles.com.au

Beaver's jersey is leading the list of bids with 11 Bids and $610

Beaver's jersey is over a grand now.
If Manly doesn't somehow convince him to play one last season, they will miss out on the HUGE marketing potential and MEGA money making machine that only the Beaver can offer.
It's once in a lifetime opportunity.
He's not getting any younger.

bump!

Loosen those wallets you filthy rich northern beaches types! ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6