incredible 'horo'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lyons den

Expect justin horo to be more of a threat down the left side as he has added more bulk to his frame especially in the leg region.
Ive seen and spoke to him and he mentioned that was one of his goals to add weight without the loss of speed and agility.
Tongue in cheek was also to counter the boys paying out on his pins!!

lyons den said:
Expect justin horo to be more of a threat down the left side as he has added more bulk to his frame especially in the leg region.
Ive seen and spoke to him and he mentioned that was one of his goals to add weight without the loss of speed and agility.
Tongue in cheek was also to counter the boys paying out on his pins!!

Ha ha, I had to double check that as I honestly thought I'd read that last word as being another body part that is spelled not unlike pins :blush:

Great to hear about Horo, I agree that he will only get better, and considering what a barnstorming year he had, that's brilliant news.

What I like to about this is that Horo could easily have thought, 'I came from the Spooners to the Grand Finalists and did well'. Instead he seems to have the fire to get better and better (which seems to be the hallmark of Manly players) and is hungry to taste GF success.

Go for it Horo!

The 'scope could do with a bit of Jason king leg workout DVD. The heart is willing but the leg drive just isn't there. I think he spent to much of the later part of the season to close to the middle which effected his impact.

Started great with lots to prove and did well in early months. Near end of season form dropped away and was very quiet and non dominant in final series. With Chee-Kam also playing left side forward Horo may have some stiff competition this year.

Horo and Symonds were solid signings that definitely helped our salary cap stacked team.

Hamster Huey said:
tookey said:
While you are in killer's den can you confirm that he has re-signed yet?

Fear not. It was rubber stamped months ago. We don't use pens anymore.

Manly, leading the way again. Always looking for ways to reduce our carbon footprint.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2