incredibly signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
ok its not confirmed but I hear from an excellent source we are going to get Cooper Cronk.
lets not hear anything but positivity please - he's a great player

source?

I honestly would be AMAZED if this happened.....happy, very happy, so happy I might even crack a rare smile.

But I can't see it happening

put it this way
1. I don't post these sorts of posts
2.the source I heard it from is rarely if ever wrong
3. sorry can't say who

Are we willing to put a "I will walk naked to brookvale oval if it doesn't happen" type wager on it?

Baz certainly not saying anything against you, but as I say when it's announced I'll be in raptures, as I am sure will every Manly fan on the planet (except maybe DCE)

If it does happen I will walk Naked from Westie Land where I live!!

Basically we are a squillion to one to get him...............

Stiffi link said:
If it does happen I will walk Naked from Westie Land where I live!!

Basically we are a squillion to one to get him...............

bet accepted and taken. Though I want to hear Baz put a bet on it.

Hey if it happens I will strip of naked and chase my mrs around the living room whilst holding my willy and going "wooohooo"

......then again, that's not that different from most nights

Disclaimer: I may have had a few beers at lunch

Jeez you young blokes make me laugh....bloody Ryan and you (Dan) all you want to talk about is sex. And Ryan thinks he's a stud. Us old blokes don't need to prove anything and it's for a very good reason....we actually don't get anything!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Jeez you young blokes make me laugh....bloody Ryan and you (Dan) all you want to talk about is sex. And Ryan thinks he's a stud. Us old blokes don't need to prove anything and it's for a very good reason....we actually don't get anything!

Ryan and I get on like a house on fire in real life. A better mate you will not find. His wife is a darling too and just as funny as he is.

They were a hit at my wedding let me tell you

Imagine who we would have to lose to cover it all though. A load of crap I'd suggest. (Secretly hope its true)

Righteo Baz, is this from the same source that you had when discussing Des' power at the club ?

I guess we find out how good the source is on this one

Dan link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=184216.msg277378#msg277378 date=1279774543]

Ryan and I get on like a house on fire in real life. A better mate you will not find. His wife is a darling too and just as funny as he is.

[/quote]

Swingers? lol

Lol.  We will sign Cooper Cronk when Tony Abbott wins the election.

I don't think it is that unlikely.... Orford was on $600,000 a season, he left and there is no way even with the upgrades for Choc, Wolfman and Robbo and the new contracts for Foran and Hodko that we spent that much. Add in all the others who have left / are leaving, le strange, perry, possibly matai, hodko. And now a $300,000 increase in the cap.

It was announced he was on what $450,000 officially... I am not saying it will happen but to my mind that figure is far from unachievable.

Certainly there are factors that work against us. Such as the competition we would see from pretty much everywhere else, the fact that it would hinder our recruitment of pretty much anyone else, and the fact that he may well still want to stay down there in cheatsville.

In our favour are the potential of joining a team where he could actually win something, getting to play under Des and getting away from the crap that is starting to stick to everyone who wears purple and yellow.

Would be a great signing if it happens, still doubtful - but don't see why practically it couldn't be made to work. In the end its up to Des and the team to decide what we need and how much they are going to pay for it, Cronk may or may not be worth that amount of money in their eyes.

swoop link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184216.msg277381#msg277381 date=1279774661]
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=184216.msg277378#msg277378 date=1279774543]

[/quote]

Swingers? lol
[/quote]

he is always asking me, but deadset, do you blame him? I am pretty hot **** hahahaha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4